Reviews for Teach Me
OtakuGirl568 chapter 8 . 3/24
Oh my gosh this story is just too good! I know it's been years since you last updated but the story was going good. I hope you decide to pick it up again one day.
Mara Prayman chapter 8 . 4/25/2013
PLEASE TELL ME THERE IS MORE PLZ. I LOVE IT !
BlueDestruction615 chapter 8 . 4/18/2013
Gahhhh! More please!
sweetdemonenvy chapter 8 . 7/3/2012
God! It is just too good! It is the best thing Ive ever read... PLEASE I BEG IN YOU... FINISH IT. It is such a great story! Only one or two more chapters and thats it! Pleaseeeeeeeee Do it for Envy and Eds happy ending D
maru004 chapter 8 . 8/21/2011
I HATE THAT BASARD(sp?) KIMBLEY!
This-Pen-Name-Is-Too-Long chapter 8 . 7/7/2011

ending like that!

it's torture!

ahhh.
The Archon chapter 8 . 12/20/2010
I hate Roy and Kimblee and rape and torture and so forth. rape can only be EnvyXEd besides those things I personelly loved it and fix your grammer! :)
xxsindixx chapter 6 . 6/2/2010
i hpe u continue the fic soon i luv it!
lelalemon chapter 8 . 5/5/2010
Jesus, don't stop there. I want to see how the fuck this ends!
Envious Alchemist chapter 8 . 5/4/2010
H-hay... this ain't over is it? Please, please, PLEASE say it ain't... cause i might go all emo on you and die... i-if you do i'll give you my last cookie! It has peanut butter and chocolate chunks in it~! god damn it! BE TEMPTED!
Ambiguous Loon chapter 8 . 3/29/2010
Well Kimblee's just as insane as always.

There's a bunch of grammer errors, if you want I could beta for you. Just for that, the stories great)
dino kid chapter 8 . 2/27/2010
Love this story too! ENVY KICK THAT MOTHER F*ING BASTARD NAMED KIMBLYS ASS! whoohoo this is getting really good! and the best part: NO DANTE! YAY!
Envy the Broken chapter 8 . 2/12/2010
I wish you would continue because that was the best story I ever read. seriously.
Lrraa chapter 8 . 9/13/2009
OMG this is so awesome! I really love this story! Please continue it!