Reviews for Rum and Pandas
ExplodingWeekend chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Aww... this was so cute!

I do wish they could have been friends~
young dawn chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
The last line made it rather sad. But I doubt that L was telling the truth when he said the Raito was his "first ever friend". He has been known to lie... (But he looked so cute when he said it. xD)
phoenix of hell chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Agreed, it would've been a nice friendship, I loved how they made such a great team when Raito didn't have his memories. Great story.
Itallia chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
I like the way you write L, and now I wonder if Light did have any kind of notion that he might be Kira, something inside him saying the deaths were all correct, deserved, something to be proud of.
frostedheavens chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
This is really good. I liked Light so much better when he had lost all his memories of the Death Note.

It's rare to come across a really good fic of L and Light! _~
pinksnow chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
that was great writing there!keep up the good work!
Smoking Panda chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Aww...This was heart-wrenching...

I do hold a certain distaste for how their friendship ended.

Great lines for L! -
mewling chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Really, really pretty. Well written and a delicately woven light hearted cameo.
Mentle chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Wow that was really good! Thank you for writting it.

It is sad that they couldn't be friends for longer.
wyldcat chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Aww, that was great! Kinda sad too - the last line - when you think about what Raito did. :( I do wonder how often Ryuuzaki sleeps though... Anyway, loved your story! Do another one!
lapidary chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Oh hecks, YES. Just building on how you made Raito forget his memory: the Deathnote is like a drug. Note the fact that Raito becomes sane when he does loose possession of it (I find it hysterical :D).

The end took me by surprise, because it's just so.. /sad/, how L and Raito is somehow always and forever divided... and I think you portrayed this aspect very well. :) Love it.
Maedhros chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Thank you for capturing both Raito and L's persona so well in your story, I throughoughly enjoyed it. If you ever want to write another, let me know, I'd be sure to rush to read it.
roguehobbit chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Good fic. :) I like how Raito is fighting the thought that he is Kira, I always liked that part in the manga.
LyranStar chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Ooh, what an awesome story! Really sad, too, of course.. Very well done. The mood was perfectly set, and you captured L's personality very well! Just wanted to give such a great story more than 1 measly review! :D
kosumi chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
m rum cake sounds good. AW! POOR L! i always hafta say that. He was all sad and lonely. poor thing. great dialogue!