Reviews for A Wall, A Hundred Feet High
Sachita chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
I liked it a lot- it's heart-breaking but wonderfully written. Especially the two last lines made me want to cry. Well-done!
RebeccaAnn chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Somehow I stupidly missed this little gem of brilliance! Wow, I loved it. THe whole wall coming down thing was great. For Ann's sake, I hope she did NOT rebuild in the morning!
Jedi Librarian chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Just went in search of Kong fics and I was horribly depressed by the seeming lack of talent present. Then I found your one-shot. Lovely work. :-) Your description is excellent and your describe the emotion and thought patterns very well. My hat is off to you.
KamikazeCreamPuff chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
This is basically...exactly what I had planned on writing after I finished watching the movie. _;; It seems sort of pointless now that you've done it, and did so great a job. This is very nicely written. You've got a lot of talent!
ThickerThanBlood chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
...I'm trying to think of something original to say...but all I can think of is...AMAZING! that was completely beautiful and poetic and perfectly captured. You pretty much rock my world.

Love - Aleks
MissBubbles chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
This was absolutely beautiful. That's all I can really say. Well done on writing such a moving story!
aradonai chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Oers! I loved that! It was so true to the movie.

My favorite quote is “It’s too late. I’m already doomed.” It's just so Jack.

Great Job.
LordLanceahlot chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
I read this story on the livejournal community and I added it to my favorites I liked it so much. Please keep writing, maybe even continue to this? I wish they had added more of the return journey in the movie. Anyway, I love this story more than most so thanks for the awesome contribution to the world of king kong fanfics. :)
Fast Girl chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Hey, this is a good story - there are some great lines in it. Update soon yeah? :)