Reviews for Man's Greatest Treasure
albinokittens300 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
oh i love this it really shows Luna's character well and how she came to be in ravenclaw
jet993 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I hope you continue this. It's nice.
Arpad Hrunta chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Very cute!
TheCrazyLunaticAuthorofDoom chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
This was cute
kjxdgsd chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Aw, fluffy et sweet!
862345 chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Wow, this was err, wow...really amazing. I love the way the whole story was really atmospheric and damn original. Cherry on the icing i must say.

Oh and i fancy reading Project Retribution too...the summary looks interesting ;]
ThisBurningHeart chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
This was excellent in its originality, which you should be very proud of. Writing something original in the fanfiction verse is very near impossible sometimes.

I'll admitt, I'm not really a fan of Luna/Harry. Hell, I'm not even a fan of LUNA. I like her in the books, but for some reason she just doesn't hold my interest in fanfiction. The way you incorporated her into this story, however, was really well done. I think the ending left the reader with just the right amount of questions and answers. :)

Keep up the great ideas.
Yee Mun chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Oh that was so cute! I'm not normally a fan of that paring, but I LOVED this story! I really liked how Harry was confused and Luna confused him more. So in chracter, I really loved it! Shaelyn
antijuicy chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
aww, how sweet and cute. Very Luna
horseluvr4evr chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
that was good, very good.
FreakyHOTGeek chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Short and sweet. I love it! Truly. lol
Bagge chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
*Laugh* Luna sure knows how to keep Harry on his toes. No more sleep for him this night. I really enjoy how Luna start it off, just as an interesting conversation topic.
dancing in daydreams chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
I loved the story and I think you portrayed Luna's personality perfectly and showed the way she is full of contradictions like the way you describe her expression as a 'happy scowl'. I'm adding this to my favourite stories!
petites sorcires chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
You know, if you accept the anonyĆ¹ous you will have more rewieus. Login, Setting/profile and don't coch "don't accept the anonymous rewieu ." You know it's quite boring and VERY to have to login ...Anyway I lke your story and I want you to continue to write - Harry is not the only whone who is confused, I'M confused and none the less...