Reviews for Last Four Days of Uzumaki Naruto
Harsh! Seriously harsh!
Monkey D. Anea chapter 4 . 11/23/2015
Angsty and just right in a sense. Perfect~
Ashinia chapter 4 . 3/3/2015
truer words could not be said. This story is most probably one of the best stories I have read on FF. I love the way you portrayed naruto as it fits perfectly with the storyline. this is a truly heartfelt fic so good job.
WolfieLiz chapter 4 . 2/9/2015
Ok nos Thatcher was deep
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 4 . 5/24/2014
I am surprised to find a story with such deep meaning in a Naruto Archive.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Wow. Your grammar's bad in places but the way you described Naruto is amazing.
g chapter 4 . 2/20/2014
even tho sad it was really good really really good im here crying
88888wwww chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
I'm crying so hard right now,rvygiyvibudgbiufgibufibgdudgubidgubidbigubgiudigbudbhiudubyduiybddibuydybuibyud
Guest chapter 4 . 12/12/2013
I get what you said in your last authors note but that doesn't stop me from crying my heart out. You are so brave for writing a story like this. I don't believe I will ever have the courage to do something like this. I have opinions on suicide but I will never have the courage to think about in the way that you do. You are a wonderful person and I know others can see this to.
Belle'Masque chapter 4 . 11/18/2013
Love It I have honestly only read one other like this, and both will live in my mind forever. Thankyou.
DarkMask09 chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
Waaaaa! You are such a good writer! It's so emotional! It's great.
ElementKitsune chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
It's... It's unique.

You're right, it may seem sad, but Naruto did it to help and guide people, showing them the truth.

I like the story, you're a very good author.
ashhazel chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
Truth. Mostly everyone are cowards. They run away from the truth, like I do and everyone else.
chibi-unicorn chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
This was amazing. Although I thought he was gonna get ran over by the bus...
Guest chapter 3 . 7/15/2012