Reviews for I Was A Male Mary Sue
Keisha chapter 7 . 5/30/2013
UPDATE!

:) I like this a lot.
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 7 . 9/9/2010
AAH God this is so epic! Poor George!1!

U gotta update this, it is FREAKINN AWESOMEEEEE
sand ninja chapter 7 . 3/29/2008
woah..just-just..WOAH! dude, u hav got 2 continue tis! its..its so funny and of course INTRESTING! PLZ PLZ PLZ CONTINUE TIS! UPDATE MORE! MORE! :D

sand ninja
The Eldritch Owl chapter 7 . 11/18/2007
Nothing like some Gratuitous Use of Capitalization for Emphasis. Oscar Wilde would approve.
The Eldritch Owl chapter 4 . 11/18/2007
This must be one of the greatest plot bunnies ever. I foresee many awkward situations ahead.
Gladys chapter 3 . 11/3/2007
Aah it's too funny in the chapter 3 : "Jennyferiel" ahaha XD
Keuka chapter 7 . 8/19/2007
This is so funny! I hope you can update soon!
Crecy chapter 7 . 2/21/2007
Well, that was convienetly worded. Lol. This story is pretty funny. I've never read one like this before. _ Please update!
crazyroninchic chapter 7 . 2/11/2007
Ha, this is excellent! Poor George. His conversations with...himself...are pretty hilarious. The 'really freaking evil' part made me laugh. _

Please update soon!
Domina-Spring chapter 7 . 1/18/2007
Hahahaha! What are you talking about? That was very amusing! I can't wait for chapter 8!
Aelaer chapter 7 . 1/17/2007
This is freaking hilarious. George is a very confident guy for not feeling more weird about being a girl. I am surprised that he hasn't tried to look at himself naked yet XD But that would be a little bit weird. Err... yea. But still, very funny.
Mythical Element chapter 7 . 1/16/2007
dangit, i want to know what he-er-she said. lol, update soon.
Dark Morwen 863 chapter 7 . 1/16/2007
Okay, I'll review it, since I have found this story amusing. :)

Very amusing. XD I just love the plot...and about Legolas falling in love with George...you never know how guillible Legolas can be. :) Keep up the good work.
Proud Bishonen Whore chapter 7 . 1/16/2007
OMG this story is great _ i love it! please update soon
Just Me chapter 6 . 8/20/2006
Great chapter. As for where you got your title from I'm gonna say it's from "I was a teenage wearwolf"? Probably wrong but it was worth a shot. Keep up the good work and update soon!