Reviews for Land of Leaves
Yui Himura chapter 14 . 6/13/2014
Please continue your story..
MidnightCherryBlossomCat chapter 14 . 8/20/2010
WOW THIS IS GREAT!

Can't wait to read what happens next!
sasusaku70123 chapter 14 . 6/12/2010
WHY MUST IT END AT THE GREATEST PART! PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY, I'M DYING TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
Texas S chapter 14 . 2/11/2009
Kep writing

Pretty please? D
AlenEm chapter 14 . 1/17/2009
I love it! )
oh.bonita chapter 14 . 9/18/2008
omg why haven't more peopel read or reviewed this? this is so good please continue it!
blahblahhhhh chapter 14 . 9/10/2008
Very good story so far. I love how you describe your details and please don't stop writing this story.
Livvy22 chapter 14 . 3/20/2008
WHY WON'T YOU UPDATE! I love this story! Please! Update!
Athyra chapter 14 . 3/7/2008
ZOMG I LOVE THIS STORY! THIS STORY IS AMAZING! I LOVE ROKUDAIME SAKURA BUT SO FAR YOUR VERSION IS THE BEST OF ALL I'VE READ! I especially love Naruto and Sakura and Sai's interactions. How Naruto thought of the Hokage position... please continue this fantastic story!

P.S. *stabs Itachi*
ssforever chapter 14 . 12/31/2007
I love your story even if I usually like stories with more fluff but then they always make Sasuke OOC. Please update soon as to not keep your humble readers in suspense. Waiting is absolute torture!
mel chapter 14 . 12/23/2007
This story is truley amazing!

Please update as soon as possible, you have us all at the edge of our seats. )

Awesome job!

Can't wait to see what happens next.
30tells chapter 14 . 12/8/2007
AAH! dude, your like killing me with waiting! your so evil, but still i love your story!-umm... still waiting, LOL
koga lover 123 chapter 14 . 12/1/2007
omg! this story rocks!

keep it going.
Quiet Moon chapter 14 . 11/4/2007
Oh boy. This is definitely a piece of work. -sighs- Yeah, even though I can tell where you're probably going to go with this, based on the genre, flashbacks, and Itachi's observations. -growls- Itachi, oh, boy, normally I'm not this murderous towards one of my favorite characters, but I'll make an exception this time. That murder better not touch Sakura. -cheers- Yeah, go Sasuke! For once, I don't care if you're reckless. Just tear the head off of your brother! -cheers, then sweat drops- That was some crazy maliciousness.

Yatta, Naruto's back. I kind of figured that with the title. -sighs- About time you jumped into to help Sakura Sasuke. It's something that should have happened a long time ago.

-chuckles- The NeoSanin, huh? Figures. It's getting pretty obvious that the former Team 7 is the next generation of Sanin. It's strange, yet not that different, that powerful ninja have tragic legacies following them. Losses of family, horrible abuse, the betrayal, yadda yadda.

Naruto's right about how the Konoha shinobi and citizens look up to Sakura. She really is made for the job, possessing strong leadership qualities, an inner trait that always cares for people, especially the ones she loves. I'm really going to be sad at the end, I can assume that. I think that this is one of the fics that can really rally around how Konoha and its people would react at the return of Uchiha Sasuke, especially around war. If this had happened when there was no war, the reaction might have been a little different, seeing as Sasuke might never have even returned in the first place, but I get the feeling that you could have written that as well, but you chose to use this plot. I'm no veteran reader, but I can tell that you're a good writer.

-whistles- Well...I think that this is the longest review I have ever written during my entire history at Of course it's not exactly a long one, but still, this review definitely surpasses my usual lengths. I have to hand it to you ghikiJ, you're a formidable author.
Sakuraangel1327 chapter 13 . 11/3/2007
please update. i wanna know what happens. does she die or not