Reviews for Red
FanficFemale chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Honestly I don't think this is OOC for Inuyasha if you really think about it. After all how much do we know of what he's been through? We've seen little snips and even those weren't exactly happy either. And it's not like he couldn't hide the fact that he cuts because let's face it the others don't truely pay attention to Inuyasha's mental wellfare. I serously don't like how they gang up on Inuyasha and don't even try to see it from his point of view. So yeah I can see this actaully happening in the show.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
wow, that was dark but I like it. You should consider continuing it, show how as Inuyasha continues on getting worse and his ways of coping with it. Maybe add a SessInu.
The Jingo chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
I wish someone would take a fic like this and make it a full story.
Quarter Queen chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
I know it's a one-shot...but can you maybe make a second chapter? I just love when the friends find out!
Princess Shela chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Interesting fanfic.
FXL chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
SO sad at hte beginning then he sounds like a crazy person smiling at the blood oh I think Im going to cry... already crying!
Rosadina chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Ouch. Poor guy never seems to catch a break does he?
loonaboo chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
I like it maybe- just maybe, you could continue this? I think it could last 10 chapters if you put enough thought into it It was a bit ooc, but jst a bit
Cr4ZyFr0G100 chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
...This is a very interesting story. I will guess that this a gothic form of our favorite little hanyou?