Reviews for The Prophecy
Skighler chapter 60 . 1/21
I am still reading this! Lol
My word I was so absorbed in finishing this story, Im so sad I
that it's over at the moment. I hope you update this soon! I spent all day reading this story, I am so into it. I shall be sad when it's finally ended, but I hope it's not til a while away.
bunny's pumpkin patch chapter 60 . 1/12
More we want more, seriously I can't wait till you update I love your story.
jennifer.haleokeawe chapter 60 . 11/5/2016
Please update soon it has gotten good! Can't wait for sess to find out he's pregnant
jennifer.haleokeawe chapter 58 . 11/5/2016
Please continue this story?
Guest chapter 60 . 10/11/2016
So, I've read this fanfic like 5 times, and I can't wait for the next chapter. I really like this FanFiction. Hope to see it up soon.
Tee chapter 60 . 9/27/2016
I really hope you finish this, it's such a good story.
Guest chapter 60 . 9/24/2016
Hé oh y'a quelqu'un
Angel Richardson chapter 60 . 8/27/2016
This was a descent fanfic to my liking, I have enjoyed the story so far and would appreciate it if you attend on making more of them. Thank you so much ! :3 (/**\)
Angel Richardson chapter 27 . 8/20/2016
I think Sesshomaru's fur accompanient is called an obi...
Angel Richardson chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
This chapter is very clear and surprisingly intriguing to me, to say myself, I'm very hard to be impress by writing and other stories, especially fanfictions.
Aria Reese chapter 60 . 6/28/2016
This is amazing! If you are making new chapters, I cannot wait until they come out.
LuluM10 chapter 60 . 4/18/2016
I love this story. How it progresses and how well develop the characters are. I hope you finish it one day.
Lina03 chapter 60 . 3/26/2016
Awesome fic, I just wish it had been continued. But anyway, it's still awesomely awesome! )
Dark-ekin chapter 60 . 12/18/2015
Oh noooo! Are you going to put a new chapter of this fic?
Siriusly Ironic chapter 60 . 10/10/2015
Love, adore, all kinds of praise that would take up too much space. Hope you continue because I desperately want to read more. :3
1,356 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »