Reviews for The Prophecy
Mel chapter 60 . 10/28/2023
This is one of the best inuyasha fanfics I’ve ever read. Probably the best sesshomaru/inuyasha story. Where the characters are actually in character. With a good plot. I see it’s been a long time since the last update. However, I still hope you come back one day and continue it.
Psychocatlover911 chapter 2 . 5/20/2023
This fic is starting off really well, and from the summary, I can tell that I'm gonna love the rest w! I'm also happy to find another person other than myself and scant few I know who don't have a high opinion of kagome v !
MoonMegumi chapter 60 . 4/23/2023
plz update soon
Inuilove chapter 60 . 4/3/2023
please come back and just write this wonderful story, 11 years have already passed and I still hope you continue and finish it, I hope you are well and someday you dare to finish it, it would be a shame if that didn't happen
Alannada chapter 60 . 12/19/2022
gosh this fic was so fun so far!
really hope to see it completed!
hakuroba chapter 1 . 12/12/2022
I love your great job.
Millady chapter 2 . 3/7/2022
I'm in of your plot!
DrofyahGurl chapter 60 . 9/24/2021
Plz update soon it's awesome
l-Ethy-l chapter 1 . 3/17/2021
I really wish this story could be finished ಥ_ಥ
veronika.kilimnik26 chapter 60 . 8/13/2020
Please continue! This story is so interesting and cute! Love all the misunderstandings! So please continue! I'm cheering you on!
Kitsunedango chapter 60 . 7/19/2020
Omg i cant believe i came back to this story from the 2000’s and there was a new chapter! Got my hyped lol but thn saw ot was updated 2012 and its def 2020 now, haha oh well bit this is definitely one of my favorite inuyasha stories and i always come back to it eventually. This is my favorite way that sesshomaru is written and i crave that. Hope this the author moves it to archiveofourown tho I barely come back to fanfic and i love this story so much. -kitsunedango (rereading for the thousandth time.)
Kthp chapter 19 . 7/18/2020
The most ironic thing is that Inuyasha is way better at listening to his youkai than Sesshomaru. If Sessh are not going to actually listen to his demon, what’s the point in being hung up on blood status.
Kthp chapter 1 . 7/18/2020
I was low key hoping she would go “ah...the Fates say you like boys. No demoness for you.”
DMaduks chapter 60 . 3/9/2020
Wow...last update 2012...8 years. I had hoped as I started that by the last chapter (60) i would be satisfied with the way it ends. Unfortunately, I’m not. Please...please...please update. There is so much more to this story...you are just half way...two-thirds of the way there. This was a great read...could not wait to get to the next chapter and continue the adventure between my two favorite Inuyoukai brothers. Great story line...interesting new characters. This is hoping you still get the reviews and continue. Or...if this is a thing on the site...have other authors have a go at finishing stories that are incomplete. I’ve seen reviews stating they have read a story multiple times. The site can allow other authors to try their hands at finishing stories. Approve of the best one(s) and publish. Loved it... thanks for sharing.
AmBiEnergy chapter 60 . 9/23/2019
Really great story, always good to come back to. On the hope it updates but no pressure list.
1,400 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »