Reviews for The Prophecy
Siriusly Ironic chapter 60 . 10/10
Love, adore, all kinds of praise that would take up too much space. Hope you continue because I desperately want to read more. :3
Uzumaki Uchiha's chapter 55 . 10/6
Yay I hope Sesshoumaru punishment of kagoma is brutal lol
Uzumaki Uchiha's chapter 53 . 10/6
Oh hell even I want to kill them now! Kagome, miroku, and songo! Go die
Uzumaki Uchiha's chapter 6 . 9/25
I seriously hate Kagome when she makes inuyasha sit she's a a hole lol
Uzumaki Uchiha's chapter 2 . 9/25
Great chapter! !
Can you please update this last chapter with lemon in media miner?
DhirenRajaram3 chapter 60 . 5/26
Absolutely love your story can't wait to the next chapter
Misn chapter 60 . 5/24
Updated? Updated?

Love this story!
Hella-Chan chapter 6 . 5/22
The interacting with Kagome and Inuyasha are quite fast-pace. Meaning, everything was moving too fast that I just couldn't take it seriously. I skipped most of it until I reached the Sesshomaru bit. But other than that, I think your attempt at a fighting scene is good, keep up the good work!
Hella-Chan chapter 5 . 5/22
So that's the reason why he started drinking. I thought it just an idea that came to your mind. But yay! That explains something! Also, I happen to notice that you mentioned in the story: "His mother must be rolling over in her grave." Sesshomaru's mother isn't actually dead. But then again, you'll probably notice and correct that mistake in the most recent chapters you have done. So I guess I should continue reading before I say anything else huh? Great chap!
Hella-Chan chapter 4 . 5/22
Hahahaha! I had to laugh at the very thought of Inuyasha and Sesshomaru casually drinking together! This was a funny chapter indeed. But I LOVE the fact that Sesshomaru was drinking! Allow me to make a one-shot out of that. On to more reading!
Hella-Chan chapter 3 . 5/22
Tee hee...Sesshomaru thought he was crazy. I like the way Sesshomaru-sama thinks in this chapter, its very...Sesshomaru-like. If that makes any sense at all. Great chap!
Hella-Chan chapter 2 . 5/22
Another good chapter! I look forward to reading the rest! As for Inuyasha, I really DO agree with you. He isn't as dumb as he looks. In my opinion, with every one constantly telling him that he's "Stupid" and hardly ever listens to two words that he has to yell at them, they really do think that he's an idiot. Also, it may be because of his temper. Hell, I'm a lot like that too. Someone calls me dumb, I yell and swear like a sailor. Like Yasha...Anyways, on with my reading!
Hella-Chan chapter 1 . 5/22
I have yet to find a reason to stop reading, so take THAT as a good sign as any! :D And as for this chapter, well done! I shall continue reviewing every chapter that I can!
hellkiss chapter 60 . 5/19
like three
like three years
it has been 3 years since the last chapter
do you intend to abandon completly this fic
cause it will be a shame
1,342 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »