Reviews for The Prophecy
Aria Reese chapter 60 . 6/28
This is amazing! If you are making new chapters, I cannot wait until they come out.
LuluM10 chapter 60 . 4/18
I love this story. How it progresses and how well develop the characters are. I hope you finish it one day.
Lina03 chapter 60 . 3/26
Awesome fic, I just wish it had been continued. But anyway, it's still awesomely awesome! )
Dark-ekin chapter 60 . 12/18/2015
Oh noooo! Are you going to put a new chapter of this fic?
Siriusly Ironic chapter 60 . 10/10/2015
Love, adore, all kinds of praise that would take up too much space. Hope you continue because I desperately want to read more. :3
Uzumaki Uchiha's chapter 55 . 10/6/2015
Yay I hope Sesshoumaru punishment of kagoma is brutal lol
Uzumaki Uchiha's chapter 53 . 10/6/2015
Oh hell even I want to kill them now! Kagome, miroku, and songo! Go die
Uzumaki Uchiha's chapter 6 . 9/25/2015
I seriously hate Kagome when she makes inuyasha sit she's a a hole lol
Uzumaki Uchiha's chapter 2 . 9/25/2015
Great chapter! !
Guest chapter 60 . 7/14/2015
Can you please update this last chapter with lemon in media miner?
DhirenRajaram3 chapter 60 . 5/26/2015
Absolutely love your story can't wait to the next chapter
Misn chapter 60 . 5/24/2015
Updated? Updated?

Love this story!
Hella-Chan chapter 6 . 5/22/2015
The interacting with Kagome and Inuyasha are quite fast-pace. Meaning, everything was moving too fast that I just couldn't take it seriously. I skipped most of it until I reached the Sesshomaru bit. But other than that, I think your attempt at a fighting scene is good, keep up the good work!
Hella-Chan chapter 5 . 5/22/2015
So that's the reason why he started drinking. I thought it just an idea that came to your mind. But yay! That explains something! Also, I happen to notice that you mentioned in the story: "His mother must be rolling over in her grave." Sesshomaru's mother isn't actually dead. But then again, you'll probably notice and correct that mistake in the most recent chapters you have done. So I guess I should continue reading before I say anything else huh? Great chap!
Hella-Chan chapter 4 . 5/22/2015
Hahahaha! I had to laugh at the very thought of Inuyasha and Sesshomaru casually drinking together! This was a funny chapter indeed. But I LOVE the fact that Sesshomaru was drinking! Allow me to make a one-shot out of that. On to more reading!
1,346 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »