Reviews for The Prophecy
MaDDeRHaTT3R chapter 57 . 11/20
Oi... InuYasha is one SIMPLE MINDED DIM WITTED MOTHER FUCKER. He is really PISSING me off now. He is SO FRUSTRATING in this chapter! After EVERYTHING... ALL the little things like Sessh asking him to tie his belt on his pants, like staying by his side not eating feeding his Youki for a fuckin WEEK. Like putting Inuyasha's "FRIENDS" in place PASSIONATELY YET NOT KILLING them, like the LOVE Sessh made to him, wanting to PLEASE him... Coming into his mind and causing him to be WHOLE again... OH I can go on and on... And WHAT of Shippo? The scenting mark? The FAMILY talk? The PLANS? He sounds like a broken fuckin RECORD. OH WHY would I THINK Sessh cares for me, I AM a lowley Hinyu... Waa-waaa- build a fucking BRIDGE and get the FUCK OVER it already dumb ass! He can't even ENJOY the fucking FUTURE because CUZ is FAR to busy LIVING in the GODDAMMED PAST! Fuck! It's almost like he WANTS to be MISERABLE. He was doing SO WELL... and ONE SIMPLE misunderstanding has his stupid ass ready to run RIGHT back out into HOMELESSNESS... PREGNANT none the LESS. HOW IGNORANT can one REALLY BE? ~( - _ -)~ pffft!
MaDDeRHaTT3R chapter 56 . 11/20
Not that I'll receive an answer... *sigh* I guess interest in readers has wained since the fic was written so long ago... BUT I am use to talking to myself... So I'll guess Samiyosho. Hopefully there is an answer before the end so we can see if we are correct.
MaDDeRHaTT3R chapter 55 . 11/20
I tried to be silent... But DAMN this Chapter is friggan the BEST! I just LOVED when Sessh went all "gangsta" on Kago's BITCH ass "Look here WHORE..." I was on the floor DYING! YES! Awesome CHAPTER!
MaDDeRHaTT3R chapter 45 . 11/19
Ooooooooh my goodness! So sweet! OooooooUuuuuu! I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it to PIECES I LOVE IT! The only thing I DON'T love, is your constant put downs of this MARVELOUS fiction! You are making ME feel STUPID for feeling so overjoyed in reading it! Do you think my taste in GREAT writing is POOR? Do you think a FOOL I must be for feeling addicted in what I perceive as FLAWLESS? I am beginning to feel insulted... The more in love with this fic I become, the MORE you seem to apologize and tear it down! Hmph! I suppose I just won't read anymore of your pessimistic negative comments. I will just enjoy the work of your INCREDIBLE Muse mixed with your deeply unacknowledged Creativity from a silent stand point. Good-bye.
~(T. T)~ ~('- _ -)~
MaDDeRHaTT3R chapter 42 . 11/19
Please don't apologize for building a BEAUTIFUL plot! This story would be GARBAGE without the "side-kick" interference... If people are looking for a one-shot smut session... There shallow behinds came to the WRONG place! THIS is skill. THIS is literary art. THIS is PRICELESS!
ありがと ございます
~~} ~~}
Arigato Gozaimasu
~~} ~~}
~~~} ~~~}
MaDDeRHaTT3R chapter 40 . 11/19
No confusion anywhere at anytime! This fiction is a smooth entertaining ride! Self explanatory and fun to boot! ~~~}
ありがと ございます ~~} ~~}
Arigato Gozaimasu ~~} ~~}
MaDDeRHaTT3R chapter 38 . 11/19
Well blessed be your dedicated self! I've seen lesser writers far to often QUIT merely out of boredom! Thank you for hanging in there and NOT tucking tail and running away! Arigato gozaimasu ~~~} for your LOYALTY to your fiction and to US. Your of a dying breed and I sincerely appreciate you. ~~~} ~~~} ~~~} ~~~} ~~~} ~~~} ~~~}
MaDDeRHaTT3R chapter 34 . 11/18
Well I feel you chose WISELY! I LOVE THEM! The mating symbols are just... PERFECT. It wad rather funny however that Sesshomaru feels like he was marked with InuYasha's biggest mistake... He just needs to get to know Yasha better to understand that he is just 'Natures Chyld' and THAT is the meaning of that majestic tree! BRAVO!
MaDDeRHaTT3R chapter 27 . 11/17
Idk who is wanting what... But I love the rythem of this story. I'll happily go wherever it is you wish to take me!
MaDDeRHaTT3R chapter 22 . 11/16
Lmao! Oh THIS chapter was TO funny! I love how Sesshomaru's Youki is gloating, all atwitter, and preening about inside of his head driving him insane! I imagine the kind of voice and the things it would say and how it may say them... Pretty funny shit!
MaDDeRHaTT3R chapter 20 . 11/16
Damn it... Now I hope I NEVER figure out what will make me 'whole' it WOULD be the very thing that would BREAK ME. Fuck.
MaDDeRHaTT3R chapter 18 . 11/16
I'm no where NEAR confused! I love it! It's very well written! Thank you!
MaDDeRHaTT3R chapter 11 . 11/16
Awwww... Is this some form of pms? Omg! Intriguing. I cannot wait to see where you take us with this writer!
MaDDeRHaTT3R chapter 6 . 11/15
Great job on the fight scene! Arigato gozaimasu ~~~} ~~~}
MaDDeRHaTT3R chapter 5 . 11/15
Oh my! Lol sounds like you had a GENUINE battle with the muse! Hahaha! My muse takes over my story quite frequently. I USE to fight her, but lately I don't have the time or energy to fight her. I just wait, and try to get in where I fit in! Lol lol lol!
1,373 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »