Reviews for The Prophecy
KitsuneDango chapter 60 . 2/28/2014
i love to just come back to this story and reread it from the beginning , its one of my favorites. i think ve read it about 5 times.
fireywolfchild chapter 60 . 2/18/2014
Please please please PLEASE update soon. I love reading this story and it's killing me not knowing what happens next. I love the way you portray the relationship between Inuyasha and Sesshomaru, especially the softer moments. I enjoy the dynamics between the three Inuyashas and I hope to read more. I love this story, please don't give up on it.
Mr. Ochinchin Head chapter 60 . 1/19/2014
This chapter is sooo cuttteeee! TryingToConvince! Sesshomaru and UnconvincedHuman! Inuyasha
Mr. Ochinchin Head chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
Denial Sesshomaru is Denial
duchessme chapter 60 . 1/4/2014
love the plot though sometimes it was just a neve-endng cycle for the two with their pride and im so hook up with there's more
oblivion9032 chapter 60 . 1/1/2014
Really enjoyed reading this story! Hope you can come back to it sometime :)
TheRiddleUsurper chapter 60 . 12/25/2013
I LOVE this story! I really hope you can finish it. I had thought that it was abandoned. I'm SO glad that it's not! I first started reading it several years ago and was very disappointed when I thought that you gave up on it. I'm really happy that's not the case. This is a wonderful story with a good plot line and believable characterization. I can't wait for you to put up another chapter!
DreamCatcher121 chapter 60 . 11/17/2013
Keep going! This story is so interesting!

-DC
funny socks chapter 5 . 11/8/2013
Wonderful. So wonderful in fact I am now reading at school
azure sea chapter 60 . 9/26/2013
aw, i really hope that the second marking will be there on inuyasha after transforming back, because it would now reflect sesshoumaru's feelings way better and if inuyasha could see it, it would reassure him again of his brother's feelings!

really great story so far! love the situation and i am kind of glad that i found this one just now and not before, because i'm sure the slow process of the mating and all would have killed me. i love long and slow (but meaningful) development, don't get me wrong, but i so hate waiting for a new update, even if the author updates it regularly. i'm greedy, yeah, i know...
kagome is really quite annoying here! i hope she gets punished for her whole behaviour towards inuyasha. the rosario could backfire and make her kneel to the ground whenever sesshoumaru is angry on behalf of inuyasha, maybe? would be great, an eye for an eye...

please update again if you aren't dead to this site! ;)
KenNan73888 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Good luck, super mom.
KenNan73888 chapter 60 . 9/17/2013
Being an adult must be hard to make a new chapter, also being a parent too.
21me21 chapter 60 . 9/15/2013
Hey there! Just read all 60 chapters! This story is great! You have to update as soon as you possibly can! Thank you :)
winona.murray.7 chapter 60 . 9/12/2013
Yo I stumbled upon the story and now I can't stop reading it it's only been a day I read 60 pages in a day... I'm ready to read about 60 pages more...
kittycatluver chapter 60 . 9/7/2013
Great story. I love how you put some chapters in the characters view. In chapter 50 Sitting Issues, If it was me, I
would have at least b***h slapped her like 4 or 5 times. Still good story.
1,393 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »