Reviews for The Prophecy
Guest chapter 60 . 2/21/2013
Still following and reading. Keep it coming; don't take too long now. I'm just kidding; I enjoy your story immensely! I forgot what it was about at first, so I had to re-read some chapters. Take your time writing; it's hard to write a good chapter and have it turn out the way you want it. Thus, thank you for your time!
Fushichou Ryuu chapter 60 . 2/19/2013
Whooo! I made it through all 60 chapters starting from the day before yesterday to today XD sao good ;w; I have no idea how you even managed to update this story for 6 years straight but I'm glad you did XD The plotline is interestin,g (think this is the first time I"ve actually read an MPREG Inuyasha story so you kinda now have me hooked ;w; TAKE RESPONSIBILITY XD) and the background you created for several pieces of information are very well thought out. Keep up the good work (and the updates if you can :P)
PurpleSong chapter 60 . 1/12/2013
Please update soon! Ganbatte sensei :3
berrysplashQT chapter 60 . 1/4/2013
Wow, this took me a few days to read. Your writing is so fluid! The flow of emotions is flawless! I never get bored even when I'm just reading character thoughts and the interaction between Sesshomaru and Inuyasha are perfect!
I've only recently began reading Inuyasha fanfics again. It was my gateway anime, the anime of my childhood. I can't believe how long I went without it! This story was like a huge welcome back for me, albeit my changed perspective from it. Before I turned fujoshi, I mainly stuck to canon parings like Inuyasha x Kagome, but now with my fujoshi vision, my whole viewpoint took a drastic turn! Sudden realization: Inuyasha is so UKE! (and Kagome is annoying) Thus began my hunt for fanfics.

Now that I've finished my self absorbed rant, I just want to say this is one of the best fanfics I've ever read and I hope to see an update soon!
Shadowfey913 chapter 60 . 1/1/2013
I have to say I adore this story so far and that I really admire your dedication to it, in fact I'm actually somewhat in awe of your perseverance. I will definitely be following this story no matter how long it takes you to update and thanks so much for sharing it and not giving up on it!
Nachhall chapter 27 . 12/25/2012
Sesshomaru's fur accompaniment is called Mokomoko-sama. Sorry for any misspelled words in this review.
BabayBunny chapter 59 . 12/13/2012
This is for the next chapter but ff is being evil and not letting me post there cause i already posted for that chapter.
okay. I read it. Although I did reread the other chapters on aff. I love it. Cause you have to admit the ending of the previous chapter was left hanging, not in a bad way, but still. I can't believe it's been so long. But I am still so happy you updated. Can't believe it was up for so long and I didn't know. After rereading this I was once again filled with love for the whole story. I remember at one point you had like a side, future chapter where Sesshoumaru was with InuYasha and they had the pups. So cute! Is it still around?
I really loved human-InuYasha. So cute when he thought Sesshoumaru would hate him because he ruined his mating.
Hope you update again. and when you do i hope i find it sooner.
BabayBunny chapter 60 . 12/11/2012
OMG! OMG! I haven't even read it yet. i usually haunt aff . net but OMG! Yay! an update!
JennoPayne chapter 60 . 12/7/2012
I love this story! I've read all 60 chapters in 2 days. Though the time line seems to kinda drag at times, I can not wait to read the rest please do it soon!
kma3000 chapter 60 . 12/4/2012
Human-Inu went down pretty easily and had a poor argument. I wish Sess would suffer more emotionally. After the years of abuse Inu suffered, it would only be right...

And make me feel better.
lilraycat18 chapter 60 . 11/27/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY! I REALLY wish you would UPDATE! It's Just to GOOD!
Sasha chapter 60 . 11/23/2012
Ok I love ur story. Iv read a lot of inuyasha/ shesshomaru fan fics and urs is by far one of the greatest iv read. Fantastic job. Cant wait till u update!
Jackie-B-123 chapter 60 . 11/17/2012
I want to know what happens next!? How does Inuyasha react? What about the future baby? How exactly is Sesshuomaru going to get his revenge on Kagome (and oh boy do I hope it's a good one!)

Please update soon!
lovelymokona chapter 60 . 11/7/2012
OMG! I've been looking for this story (practically hunting it down) from aff to ff, and now I finally found it (thank the Gods). Making me look for it everywhere for so long, I suppose I needn't explain how much I like this fic, now do I?
kk bk chapter 59 . 11/3/2012
Love it please update as soon as possible
1,393 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »