Reviews for The Prophecy
InuSess2018 chapter 60 . 7/22/2018
Love your story. I feel the pain and insecurity of Inuyasha, and his conflicting emotions in loving and trusting Sesshomaru, with running away from him to protect himself. As for Sesshomaru, i don’t know whether to pity him or slap him for being so emotionally challenged. Hope you conclude this. Btw, love thr sidestory you made separately.
Guest chapter 60 . 7/7/2018
por favor continua con la historia, pero ya llevas 10 años sin publicar que no se si perder la esperanza o seguir con ella hasta que actualices esta excelente ff
ElementalStar2019 chapter 60 . 7/6/2018
God I love this story. I've been reading this for years (first found this at , when it was a .net) and I reread it every so often. I hope you one day decide to update this. People still love it!
dum4lyfe chapter 60 . 5/18/2018
WHERE ISSSSSSS MY 2018 UPPPPDATEEEEEE
Gayle Nightingale chapter 60 . 5/15/2018
Wow! Amazing work! What a good job weaving a story! I have read the “Bedtime Story” before and thought it was cute but now after reading this and getting a better look into your Inu-universe that story is even better, if that’s possible. I like the work you have gone into to develop the characters and emotions. I know it’s hard to continue when you have a life, kids, and responsibilities but if you need a muse or help please pm any of your reviewers. I am curious about your outline. It appears you have several threads weaving the story: the brothers and their interactions, Shippo, Rin, and Inuyasha’s pup/s, the intentity and Inuyasha’s destiny, the inu pack and their reactions, and even Naraku if you choose. The use of the witch as a bridge is brilliant. It’s smooth and works in the story fine. I read til 3am yesterday and again today to chap 60. Good job. Couldn’t put it down.
Alina chapter 60 . 3/30/2018
I love this story! It's so nicely written. Wish they was a bit more PDA in it but that could be just me.
teenwitch18 chapter 60 . 3/16/2018
Lovely story, I really enjoyed the plot and how Sesshomaru and Inuyasha are starting to learn how to trust each other.
I'm seriously dying to know just what this mysterious entity is that's killing youkai and is part of Inuyashas destiny.
I really loved the fact that Inuyasha and Sesshomaru adopted Shippo, gave me the warm fuzzies lol

Also how confused Miroku, Sango and Kagome are over how accepting Inuyasha, Sesshomaru and Shippo are over the whole mating thing is perfect; it really highlights the differences between the demons and humans.
Guest chapter 60 . 2/28/2018
Please update
MaDDeRHaTT3R chapter 57 . 11/20/2017
Oi... InuYasha is one SIMPLE MINDED DIM WITTED MOTHER FUCKER. He is really PISSING me off now. He is SO FRUSTRATING in this chapter! After EVERYTHING... ALL the little things like Sessh asking him to tie his belt on his pants, like staying by his side not eating feeding his Youki for a fuckin WEEK. Like putting Inuyasha's "FRIENDS" in place PASSIONATELY YET NOT KILLING them, like the LOVE Sessh made to him, wanting to PLEASE him... Coming into his mind and causing him to be WHOLE again... OH I can go on and on... And WHAT of Shippo? The scenting mark? The FAMILY talk? The PLANS? He sounds like a broken fuckin RECORD. OH WHY would I THINK Sessh cares for me, I AM a lowley Hinyu... Waa-waaa- build a fucking BRIDGE and get the FUCK OVER it already dumb ass! He can't even ENJOY the fucking FUTURE because CUZ is FAR to busy LIVING in the GODDAMMED PAST! Fuck! It's almost like he WANTS to be MISERABLE. He was doing SO WELL... and ONE SIMPLE misunderstanding has his stupid ass ready to run RIGHT back out into HOMELESSNESS... PREGNANT none the LESS. HOW IGNORANT can one REALLY BE? ~( - _ -)~ pffft!
MaDDeRHaTT3R chapter 56 . 11/20/2017
Not that I'll receive an answer... *sigh* I guess interest in readers has wained since the fic was written so long ago... BUT I am use to talking to myself... So I'll guess Samiyosho. Hopefully there is an answer before the end so we can see if we are correct.
MaDDeRHaTT3R chapter 55 . 11/20/2017
I tried to be silent... But DAMN this Chapter is friggan the BEST! I just LOVED when Sessh went all "gangsta" on Kago's BITCH ass "Look here WHORE..." I was on the floor DYING! YES! Awesome CHAPTER!
MaDDeRHaTT3R chapter 45 . 11/19/2017
Ooooooooh my goodness! So sweet! OooooooUuuuuu! I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it to PIECES I LOVE IT! The only thing I DON'T love, is your constant put downs of this MARVELOUS fiction! You are making ME feel STUPID for feeling so overjoyed in reading it! Do you think my taste in GREAT writing is POOR? Do you think a FOOL I must be for feeling addicted in what I perceive as FLAWLESS? I am beginning to feel insulted... The more in love with this fic I become, the MORE you seem to apologize and tear it down! Hmph! I suppose I just won't read anymore of your pessimistic negative comments. I will just enjoy the work of your INCREDIBLE Muse mixed with your deeply unacknowledged Creativity from a silent stand point. Good-bye.
~(T. T)~ ~('- _ -)~
MaDDeRHaTT3R chapter 42 . 11/19/2017
Please don't apologize for building a BEAUTIFUL plot! This story would be GARBAGE without the "side-kick" interference... If people are looking for a one-shot smut session... There shallow behinds came to the WRONG place! THIS is skill. THIS is literary art. THIS is PRICELESS!
ありがと ございます
~~} ~~}
Arigato Gozaimasu
~~} ~~}
~~~} ~~~}
MaDDeRHaTT3R chapter 40 . 11/19/2017
No confusion anywhere at anytime! This fiction is a smooth entertaining ride! Self explanatory and fun to boot! ~~~}
ありがと ございます ~~} ~~}
Arigato Gozaimasu ~~} ~~}
MaDDeRHaTT3R chapter 38 . 11/19/2017
Well blessed be your dedicated self! I've seen lesser writers far to often QUIT merely out of boredom! Thank you for hanging in there and NOT tucking tail and running away! Arigato gozaimasu ~~~} for your LOYALTY to your fiction and to US. Your of a dying breed and I sincerely appreciate you. ~~~} ~~~} ~~~} ~~~} ~~~} ~~~} ~~~}
1,396 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »