Reviews for The Prophecy
MaDDeRHaTT3R chapter 34 . 11/18/2017
Well I feel you chose WISELY! I LOVE THEM! The mating symbols are just... PERFECT. It wad rather funny however that Sesshomaru feels like he was marked with InuYasha's biggest mistake... He just needs to get to know Yasha better to understand that he is just 'Natures Chyld' and THAT is the meaning of that majestic tree! BRAVO!
MaDDeRHaTT3R chapter 27 . 11/17/2017
Idk who is wanting what... But I love the rythem of this story. I'll happily go wherever it is you wish to take me!
MaDDeRHaTT3R chapter 22 . 11/16/2017
Lmao! Oh THIS chapter was TO funny! I love how Sesshomaru's Youki is gloating, all atwitter, and preening about inside of his head driving him insane! I imagine the kind of voice and the things it would say and how it may say them... Pretty funny shit!
MaDDeRHaTT3R chapter 20 . 11/16/2017
Damn it... Now I hope I NEVER figure out what will make me 'whole' it WOULD be the very thing that would BREAK ME. Fuck.
MaDDeRHaTT3R chapter 18 . 11/16/2017
I'm no where NEAR confused! I love it! It's very well written! Thank you!
MaDDeRHaTT3R chapter 11 . 11/16/2017
Awwww... Is this some form of pms? Omg! Intriguing. I cannot wait to see where you take us with this writer!
MaDDeRHaTT3R chapter 6 . 11/15/2017
Great job on the fight scene! Arigato gozaimasu ~~~} ~~~}
MaDDeRHaTT3R chapter 5 . 11/15/2017
Oh my! Lol sounds like you had a GENUINE battle with the muse! Hahaha! My muse takes over my story quite frequently. I USE to fight her, but lately I don't have the time or energy to fight her. I just wait, and try to get in where I fit in! Lol lol lol!
MaDDeRHaTT3R chapter 2 . 11/15/2017
I am excited about this fic! I was feeling "under the weather" last night and today, so last night I fell asleep device in my face with this story! I was mad that I needed to rest and couldn't keep my eyes open... But here I am back in bed. Trying to fight my body to stay awake because my mind is totally digging this fic! Thank you!
MaDDeRHaTT3R chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
Plot is INCREDIBLE! BRAVO on this skillfully written ! Looking forward to more! Thank you for this labor of love!
Skighler chapter 60 . 1/21/2017
I am still reading this! Lol
My word I was so absorbed in finishing this story, Im so sad I
that it's over at the moment. I hope you update this soon! I spent all day reading this story, I am so into it. I shall be sad when it's finally ended, but I hope it's not til a while away.
bunny's pumpkin patch chapter 60 . 1/12/2017
More we want more, seriously I can't wait till you update I love your story.
jennifer.haleokeawe chapter 60 . 11/5/2016
Please update soon it has gotten good! Can't wait for sess to find out he's pregnant
jennifer.haleokeawe chapter 58 . 11/5/2016
Please continue this story?
Guest chapter 60 . 10/11/2016
So, I've read this fanfic like 5 times, and I can't wait for the next chapter. I really like this FanFiction. Hope to see it up soon.
1,396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »