Reviews for The Prophecy
MaDDeRHaTT3R chapter 20 . 11/16/2017
Damn it... Now I hope I NEVER figure out what will make me 'whole' it WOULD be the very thing that would BREAK ME. Fuck.
MaDDeRHaTT3R chapter 18 . 11/16/2017
I'm no where NEAR confused! I love it! It's very well written! Thank you!
MaDDeRHaTT3R chapter 11 . 11/16/2017
Awwww... Is this some form of pms? Omg! Intriguing. I cannot wait to see where you take us with this writer!
MaDDeRHaTT3R chapter 6 . 11/15/2017
Great job on the fight scene! Arigato gozaimasu ~~~} ~~~}
MaDDeRHaTT3R chapter 5 . 11/15/2017
Oh my! Lol sounds like you had a GENUINE battle with the muse! Hahaha! My muse takes over my story quite frequently. I USE to fight her, but lately I don't have the time or energy to fight her. I just wait, and try to get in where I fit in! Lol lol lol!
MaDDeRHaTT3R chapter 2 . 11/15/2017
I am excited about this fic! I was feeling "under the weather" last night and today, so last night I fell asleep device in my face with this story! I was mad that I needed to rest and couldn't keep my eyes open... But here I am back in bed. Trying to fight my body to stay awake because my mind is totally digging this fic! Thank you!
MaDDeRHaTT3R chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
Plot is INCREDIBLE! BRAVO on this skillfully written ! Looking forward to more! Thank you for this labor of love!
Skighler chapter 60 . 1/21/2017
I am still reading this! Lol
My word I was so absorbed in finishing this story, Im so sad I
that it's over at the moment. I hope you update this soon! I spent all day reading this story, I am so into it. I shall be sad when it's finally ended, but I hope it's not til a while away.
bunny's pumpkin patch chapter 60 . 1/12/2017
More we want more, seriously I can't wait till you update I love your story.
jennifer.haleokeawe chapter 60 . 11/5/2016
Please update soon it has gotten good! Can't wait for sess to find out he's pregnant
jennifer.haleokeawe chapter 58 . 11/5/2016
Please continue this story?
Guest chapter 60 . 10/11/2016
So, I've read this fanfic like 5 times, and I can't wait for the next chapter. I really like this FanFiction. Hope to see it up soon.
Tee chapter 60 . 9/27/2016
I really hope you finish this, it's such a good story.
Guest chapter 60 . 9/24/2016
Hé oh y'a quelqu'un
Angel Richardson chapter 60 . 8/27/2016
This was a descent fanfic to my liking, I have enjoyed the story so far and would appreciate it if you attend on making more of them. Thank you so much ! :3 (/**\)
1,393 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »