Reviews for The Prophecy
Edward the spiderqueen chapter 9 . 1/19/2006
this is an awesome strory! I love getting to see Sesshomaru's and Inuyasha's take on, well, everything. Found it funny that Inuyasha's craving rabits. I'd just like to see the look on his friends faces if they caught him eating one raw...can you say kodac moment?

nice flash backs. Sesshomaru drunk! hahaha! I never thought I'd see the day! made my laugh.

I'll be waiting to see what happens next
SonnyGoten chapter 8 . 1/18/2006
Nice story. What's with the rabbits? And when will they notice the meaning of these "confusing feelings". UPDATE. _
cherry fantasy chapter 8 . 1/18/2006
Cool, great chappie ! But what's going on with Inuyasha ? I'm so curious ! I suppose him and Sesshomaru will meet soon ? What will come out of it, I wonder... Well, I guess the only way for me to know is to read your fic, which doesn't bother me at all ! - I love your story, don't stop writing ! Keep up your good work and please update soon ! .
cherry fantasy chapter 7 . 1/18/2006
Wow I love this fic more and more with each chapters ! - Don't stop writing it would really be a shame !

That chapter was very good like all the others, I loved it ! Keep it up and please update soon !
sam chapter 7 . 1/17/2006
i think that your story is really nice... it's very interesting and not at all boring... in fact, I wasn't use to the stories with Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha who are lovers, but your is so good that I don't care at all... it seems to me as if it was almost normal!

So thanks because they're both my favorite characters and reading something about them always make me happy,especially if it's a good story!

So thank you very much and continue like this, it's really appreciated

sam
MidnaiteWolf chapter 5 . 1/17/2006
Oh my. You really must continue. I love the way this story is going. There's a severe shortage of InuSess fics, especially ones as good as this. I love how oblivious Sesshoumaru was to himself in this chapter. Priceless. Please follow through to completion! Too many wonderful fics get abandoned. I'd hate to see this one join those ranks. (besides, I'll have to cry if this one doesn't get finished) Good work so far!
MidnaiteWolf chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Interesting beginning. I haven't read all the posted chapters yet, I just wanted to review this one before I forgot - as a native Japanese-speaker, (eh, sort of. I'm half-Irish half-Japanese who lives in Ireland during school and in Japan during holiday) I can assure you that "Sturaki" does NOT mean anything. On the contrary, it's not even possible to say in Japanese. "Stu" is not a sound found anywhere in the Japanese language and there's no way to write it using Japanese text. "Tsuraki" is the closest thing I can relate it to. Tsuraki is a nongender specific name which I've also seen as a surname.
cherry fantasy chapter 5 . 1/16/2006
VERY good ! Keep it up !
InuSessyYaoiGirl chapter 4 . 1/14/2006
HAHAHA! THEY GOT DRUNK! Very good chapter! I wonder what Sessy's side of the story is...? Can't wait to find out!

~SAYONARA BYE-BYE!
cherry fantasy chapter 3 . 1/13/2006
Yay ! Very good chapter ! Poor Sessh, he's trying so hard to justify his actions ! Well I guess he'll be the first surprised when he'll learn the real reasons for his interest in Inuyasha, hum ? Oh I just can't wait to read it ! .

Very good work ! Please update soon !
InuSessyYaoiGirl chapter 3 . 1/13/2006
I LOVE YOUR STORY! But man, I can't BELIEVE Sesshomaru hasn't figured out that he's crushing on InuYasha yet! Men...Can't wait till you update!

~SAYONARA BYE-BYE!
cherry fantasy chapter 2 . 1/12/2006
Cool I like this story so far ! Sounds good I'm very eager to know what happens next ! Keep it up and please update soon ! -
vik chapter 2 . 1/12/2006
highly interesting. wonder how the brothers will meet during mating season.
1,393 | « Prev Page 1 .. 83 90 91 92 93