Reviews for Legacy of a Saiyan
Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 9 . 8/10/2012
this very good

Kaito is hungry to eat
Graypdrink chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
that... well honestly i think it sucked, cool action, start was ok, but i don't understand why everyone just has to have their characters fall in live in seconds, omg i saw u and knew, just isn't, lol believable.

the whole i had to have u so thats why i raped you... wow, it needs work, keep it up, hopfully others leave better responses then me.
SSJ Guyver1 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This story reminds me too much of Carl Rae Jepsen's song "Call Me Maybe".

Change up the lyrics, and here;

Hey, I just kidnapped you,
And this is crazy,
But here's my penis,
So f$%& me, maybe?.

That is your whole chapter summarized. But let's hit a few notes here...

First off your paragraphs. There is more to a story than seeing how much information we can shove into a tight knit paragraph. Space it out a bit.

Secondly, Grammar. I know I am not the shining star of grammar, but wow.

Thirdly, Flow. Your story jumps a tad off base, with no true follow-up. Point A, meet point C.

Fourth,... Your character reading needs work. Ginny goes from being afraid, to loving the fact that "Rayden" was inside her.

There is more, but honestly,... yeah. Good premise at the very least, but take out the trash and spiff it up a bit.
lordpotter0522 chapter 7 . 7/1/2012
once again another great chapter. loved the action. GO HARRY...eh KIT or wharever lol
lordpotter0522 chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
SAIYAN BOOYA! Harry finally knows what he really is that is so awsome!
lordpotter0522 chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
ALL HAIL THE KING OF THE TABLE! lol great chapter.
lordpotter0522 chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
once again it was very good. glad to see Ginny and Harry have finally found one another again. good job.
lordpotter0522 chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
okay chapter, I foud the new prophecy a bit long and wordy but I have a feeling that you have a plan so I'll stick with it. good job
lordpotter0522 chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
another very good chapter. the few Harry Potter/DBZ crossovers I've seen were choppy at best but you have really done well with this one so far. good job.
lordpotter0522 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
very intresting so far. there are too few Harry Potter/DBZ crossovers so I'm very happy to find one.
nick chapter 9 . 6/15/2012
You dumb-ass, as if suddenly tacking on your stupid list of no-name authors to a story that has been abandoned for years will accomplish anything.

The rules have always been there and it's the authors' fault for posting stories that are not within those rules. So now that FFn decided to enforce some of them, please stop crying over how you've been getting away with it for all this time and can't anymore.
phantombrick chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Dude it has been a long time since you updated this story. Is it finished if so are you doing a sequel? I would love to see what happens in the next universe.
Sephiroth owns u all chapter 8 . 3/14/2011