Reviews for ACT 2: GTO Student of the Streets
Grey Wolf4 chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
This is quite promising Kenneth is not a Japanese name and Feng is Chinese ever looked up Japanese baby names? But nevertheless he seems an interesting character and I like how you included the students so far including Mayu. My favorite GTO characters include:

Onizuka

Urumi

Julia

Miyabi

Tomoko

Mayu

Kikuchi

I also am a fan of the following pairings:

Onizuka/Urumi

Onizuka/Azusa

Noboru/Anko

Kikuchi/Ai

Kunio/Fuyumi

I am following in the hope you might one day update! So far this is cool despite a flaw I saw in terms of your OC's naming.
Mina Luriya chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
Ahh this story has SO much potential! I wish you had continued with it! I will follow it just in case.
Eriisu-April chapter 4 . 8/8/2010
I gotta say, this is one of the best GTO fics I've read on here so far, definitely a favorite. I really like the characterization you've given Onizuka-pitting him against Ken for the first part. Very fitting for their history together-which is also nicely done, I think. I loved the little, "Touche" moment last chapter, too. If you're continuing this story (seeing how it was last updated in '08, but I know how time flies between fic chapters) I would love to see a little more interaction between Kenny and the rest of the class or teachers, even just a passing moment, like with Noboru, which I think was well in his character, too. I'll definitely be adding this to my watch and favorites, and checking out your other stories as well. :D
reader238 chapter 4 . 4/12/2009
gah please up date ther has to be more
Datenshi Aoi chapter 3 . 3/7/2008
It's an interesting idea, but there is something screwy with your timeline.

Kenny is 13. How old would that make him during Onizuka's gang days? Knock off 4 years for college, 2 years for GTO, and you've got a 7 year old participating in a gang war? He'd be even younger if you assume that Ryuji and Onizuka were tired of gang fights and tried to straighten up at the end of Shonan Junai Gumi.

It just doesn't fly.

Also, very few people refer to him as Eikichi, and it's very unlikely that this kid would have ever been that familiar with him.
Nickelman chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Awsome story! This was written with the GTO style down to a T. I know it's been a while, but please finish this!
Ominae chapter 2 . 1/24/2006
Nice to see Onizuka trying to cover for Kenny. Where will be be bunking? With Mrs. Sakurai? Or maybe some other teacher (Sorry for playing favorite, but I do like Fuyutsuki!)
Ominae chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Interesting. I'd like to see how he'd do with Onizuka, Fuyutsuki and company.

Besides, where will he stay? With Onizuka or Fuyutsuki? Personally, the latter. But the former would do as well.