Reviews for HP and the Return of the Valkyrie
Bronze chapter 3 . 5/20
You've really got to wonder just how much information Bumbleohsomore gave Harry the year before? In the books he never really gave out information He gave hint, riddles and clues but no outright information. He withheld anything and everything that could be called direct information. So that makes me wonder if you old goat molesting sheep shagging fool was better. I would hope that if your Harry, Hermione and Ron were to go on a Horocrux hunt that they'd plan better. A tent is good in the summer but when it turns cold you need something better. A wizarding tent with heating and cooling charms, notice-me-not charm, wind proofing charm, water proofing charm and such like would make for a better shelter. Then of course there's food. Such a tent would likely come with a way of storing tons of food for long periods of time. Also being able to pack it up by just touching it with a wand would be fantastic for a fast move. A tent like this would've made things easier on the trio especially in it came with five or six bedrooms with attached baths. Of course their biggest problem in cannon was the walking stomach named Ron. He out ate the other two by a wide margin. When the food ran out so did he. Therefore, it would be much better to take someone else or even two others in his place.
Bronze chapter 1 . 5/20
Geeze! The answer to that question is obvious! EVERYONE OF THE WANNABE DEATH EATERS IN THE SCHOOL! There must be a penalty for stupidity. It should be extremely obvious that regardless of what Vulturemort says he does not share power! And had those morons in Slytherin, as well as all the other houses, actually read the history of the first wizarding war with that braindead half-blood, they'd've realize that he never intended to share with any off them. He certainly didn't live up to his word that he was only getting rid of the muggle-born and half-bloods. He and his braindead followers killed just as many pure-blood families as they did muggle-born and half-blood families. Unless of course they all simply happened to die off in that same time period?
moreativan chapter 2 . 1/17
Interesting story so far. Thanks for writing!
Shadowdog11 chapter 11 . 6/4/2016
I liked the story overall. The whole "distracted by more than cheek kisses" was dumb but a fun mechanism. I think this is the second story ice read where Ron counts himself out due to hard work. That is very Ron. Your conversations are super stiff. Conjunctions are common in day-to-day conversational English. Without that you just sound pompous. The whole Norse aspect came out of nowhere (read that in another comment, agree fully).
Shadowdog11 chapter 2 . 6/3/2016
I like it. Much more assertive Harry and proactive Sirius.
Cassandra30 chapter 9 . 5/26/2016
Most excellent.
Cassandra30 chapter 8 . 5/26/2016
Good chapter.
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 5/26/2016
Excellent story. I am really enjoying it.
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 5/26/2016
An author should write for themselves. If you are making a living writing then worry about the audience. Apparently your story is being read. Enjoy that.
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 5/26/2016
The new speech is terrific. It is easily understood. I like the house.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 5/26/2016
Don't worry about reviews. People often don't know what to say. Just saying good won't slip past the censor.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 5/26/2016
I like Harry's ideas. They are well thought out. Speak to Arthur about the portkeys. He will allow them. The twins can answer for themselves. So can Bill and Fleur.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 5/26/2016
Interesting, enjoyable, and entertaining.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
Excellent idea for a story.
Hawk6782 chapter 11 . 3/25/2016
I like to read a whole story or at least all that I can before reviewing...with that being said I just finished this one and while I like the idea behind this story I wish to give what I hope is constructive criticism. I think the story went to fast and the bit about Odin and the gods kind of came out left field. I think that if you would have given daphne a couple chapters to explain her heritage and slowly bring the readers in that plot point would make a lot more sense. Also giving the gods a bitor screen time maybe to offer training or give gifts before the end would I believe help as well. Other wise I thought it was a decent enough story