Reviews for HP and the Return of the Valkyrie
Shadowdog11 chapter 11 . 6/4
I liked the story overall. The whole "distracted by more than cheek kisses" was dumb but a fun mechanism. I think this is the second story ice read where Ron counts himself out due to hard work. That is very Ron. Your conversations are super stiff. Conjunctions are common in day-to-day conversational English. Without that you just sound pompous. The whole Norse aspect came out of nowhere (read that in another comment, agree fully).
Shadowdog11 chapter 2 . 6/3
I like it. Much more assertive Harry and proactive Sirius.
Cassandra30 chapter 9 . 5/26
Most excellent.
Cassandra30 chapter 8 . 5/26
Good chapter.
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 5/26
Excellent story. I am really enjoying it.
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 5/26
An author should write for themselves. If you are making a living writing then worry about the audience. Apparently your story is being read. Enjoy that.
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 5/26
The new speech is terrific. It is easily understood. I like the house.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 5/26
Don't worry about reviews. People often don't know what to say. Just saying good won't slip past the censor.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 5/26
I like Harry's ideas. They are well thought out. Speak to Arthur about the portkeys. He will allow them. The twins can answer for themselves. So can Bill and Fleur.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 5/26
Interesting, enjoyable, and entertaining.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/26
Excellent idea for a story.
Hawk6782 chapter 11 . 3/25
I like to read a whole story or at least all that I can before reviewing...with that being said I just finished this one and while I like the idea behind this story I wish to give what I hope is constructive criticism. I think the story went to fast and the bit about Odin and the gods kind of came out left field. I think that if you would have given daphne a couple chapters to explain her heritage and slowly bring the readers in that plot point would make a lot more sense. Also giving the gods a bitor screen time maybe to offer training or give gifts before the end would I believe help as well. Other wise I thought it was a decent enough story
1ori ann chapter 6 . 12/23/2015
I think I'm done. It seems like a harem.
I am sure there are plenty others who will enjoy your story.
Onto another story.
1ori ann chapter 4 . 12/23/2015
Please, no. Don't be a triad-fic. I really don't like/understand how anyone would be content in that situation.
Other than that concern, tge story has been really entertaining.
bluezy261175 chapter 8 . 12/20/2015
Somehow there are some situations in this story that make me laugh out loudly. I got some weird looks.