Reviews for Twist and Bend
SamePersonAsBefo chapter 1 . 9/13
Don't even try to tell me this was all in jest, because it's fucking degrading. It's most certainly not cute
And don't try and tell me all of this was in jest, because it's fucking degrading. It's most certainly not cute.
Nothing about this story is cute. Since when is merely helping your heavily pregnant wife pick up things "sinking low"? If anything, it's being a fucking person. It's not a woman's job to do every fucking thing in the household! She's pregnant for gods sake! And you feel sorry for him because he's got to pick a tv remote she cannot reach? Rather put the unborn child at risk that let the men help around the fucking house. I completely wasted my time with this worthless, sexist story. Have a fucking good day. And I really don't care if this is your first story or something that just came to you, if you have a brain you would have realised what a fool you sound like.
Animelover10879 chapter 1 . 5/8
I fool bad for Sasuke XE
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Pfft. Sasuke-kun, be thankful your wife didn't mention the wording. Bend for Neji indeed. And the fact that Oro-teme actually reads Icha Icha made me laugh.
SharkSharp567 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
AWW! what a cute story! good job! (by the way this is my first comment since i just joined well in this timeline :) )
Freak-With-Issues chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Aw! I love cute as well as funny Sasuke/Sakura fics! Great job!
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
lol, sho cuuuuuuuuuuute!
raven rose 101 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
hahahha! it was so funny
Cherry-Midnight chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
lol
Alice in Lolita Land chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
funny and cute. c:
Anjelik chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
hahahaha, I can clearly picture Neji in my head, wearing a pink apron while instructing Hinata how to cook the best ramen in the world :)nice:)

Orochimaru reading icha icha? I don't know what's scarier, him actually reading it or giggling while doing it...hmm,was that a rhyme?]

Oh, and Sasuke is such a considerate hubby:)Wouldn't hurt having one like that at home, huh? *giggle*blush*
MisoGirl chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
That was so kawaii!
xx-Ichigo Zi-xx chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
It was funny and cute and very fun to read.:)
O.o naruto chapter 1 . 6/2/2008