Reviews for What Every Parent Knows
dmichelle312 chapter 1 . 4/1
Awww, that's so adorable. :)
Eruthiawen Luin chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
That's the most delightfully fuzzy story I've ever read. Sweet babies, I can't stop smiling! I just...read the summary and...I couldn't resist the urge to read this... You are a wonderful writer, and I mean that. The geese...I love the names and Frodo's parenting instincts for them...there's not enough "…" to express my love for these geese. You made me fall in love with geese. *starts reading goose fanfiction*
KathyG chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Aww, this is such a cute story! Six geese a-laying, indeed! :)

So Bilbo has lived to see Sam's arrival in the Undying Lands? That's a pleasant thought! :)
Shipwright's Trick chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
*snickers*

Original; I don't fancy writing a fic for that prompt! And I found the fact that the geese were named after people to be very funny. It would be Lobelia who ran into the house. Even her namesake is nasty (for a goose, I suppose). : )
Riverjem chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
such a fun little tale you have here; quite enjoyable. i very much enjoy your writing style as it adheres to how the characters of the books would act and react: a nice touch to an already superb tale (no matter how short)
Larner chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
The image of poor Frodo trying to parent a flock of geese is hilarious. Doubt Bilbo would have lasted that long, myself, but love the idea of it, of course! And wherever did they come up with all the names? Heh!
Lilya chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
This is just too cute for words - I loved the "piece of advice" at the end. I wonder how Lobelia would think if she knew she has a goose named after her.. ;-)

Very sweet.
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
This story is so funny. I like how Frodo names them after people he knows and treats them like real hobbits.
MonicaOP chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
I just loved this short story! Everytime you write something about the Undying lands you just make me wish all the Fellowship was there! (hint, hint) :)

I just can picture Frodo making all this things! thanks for this wonderfull tale :), keep them coming please! be well and take care.
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
How sweet that Frodo calls the geese after his is nice to see him able to find peace and happiness.
bethahnee chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Very sweet. I love all the names for the geese. And Gandalf's right, geese can be like hobbits! (Except that they hiss when they're mad!)

Frodo: I don't know, I've seen Pippin hiss when he's mad. That may have been because Merry had just fed him a hot pepper, however...

Anargil _