Reviews for Practice to Deceive
HHHRocksMyWorld chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
Love your fics.. But as one can only post one review per fic, I wanted to add to the my last review...But it was too late to melt. I would be happy if there would be a happy ending, it breaks my heart... What about continuing this? And I didn't read the ending while I posted my last review...
AttitudeEraChick chapter 2 . 9/19/2015
AWWWWWWW! HE CAME BACK TO HER! Wait, Steph. What? Why are you screaming? Your man is back! Divorce or not, you will be forever connected to that man. Don't tell me he's gonna compete on both shows? He's "tougher than a $2 steak" as J.R. would say. Damn I kinda wanted another chapter after this. I'd like that scream to be explained and for him to reassure her of whether or not he's on her side. He needs to explain how they "met" and he signed the contract without her noticing it was him. Even if his hair is tucked, he has the same physique, walk, and voice.
sommernicole1 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
That whole Mr America story line was so funny! I wish Hunter had gotten involved! This story totally takes me back!
Iam1XDgenerate chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
So I was right with my thought and Hunter turned out to be Mr. America. Yet again, tv ruined it and provided all of the WWE Universe with the typical Hulk Hogan. I like this version better LOL! It would have been an interesting twist that's for sure.
Iam1XDgenerate chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
A part of me wants to think that Hunter himself is "Mr. America" but knowing now that I remember something about this storyline tells me otherwise. So what is he up to? Why is he there? What does he have to gain from a contract she conjurs up for another talent?
AttitudeEraChick chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Darn 1 shot. I was actually wondering what he was going ti say.
Citcat chapter 2 . 12/4/2007
This story can't be over... there has to be like another part or something... wow... the ending leaves you wanting more like there will be a part two or something... I loved this story though... you are a very great writer... keep it up...
Citcat chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Great first chapter... I loved it... I really thought Hunter was going to kiss her though... so close... I'm going to read the other chapter now...
SaraHHH chapter 2 . 1/16/2006
This is a great story the end was great
nicfanz chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Oh my god, I love this story! It was witty, charming, and romantic in its own way. I've been looking for H/Stephanie stories and this is one of the best. I hope you write more.