Reviews for Practice to Deceive
sommernicole1 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
That whole Mr America story line was so funny! I wish Hunter had gotten involved! This story totally takes me back!
Iam1XDgenerate chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
So I was right with my thought and Hunter turned out to be Mr. America. Yet again, tv ruined it and provided all of the WWE Universe with the typical Hulk Hogan. I like this version better LOL! It would have been an interesting twist that's for sure.
Iam1XDgenerate chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
A part of me wants to think that Hunter himself is "Mr. America" but knowing now that I remember something about this storyline tells me otherwise. So what is he up to? Why is he there? What does he have to gain from a contract she conjurs up for another talent?
AttitudeEraChick chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Darn 1 shot. I was actually wondering what he was going ti say.
Citcat chapter 2 . 12/4/2007
This story can't be over... there has to be like another part or something... wow... the ending leaves you wanting more like there will be a part two or something... I loved this story though... you are a very great writer... keep it up...
Citcat chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Great first chapter... I loved it... I really thought Hunter was going to kiss her though... so close... I'm going to read the other chapter now...
SaraHHH chapter 2 . 1/16/2006
This is a great story the end was great
nicfanz chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Oh my god, I love this story! It was witty, charming, and romantic in its own way. I've been looking for H/Stephanie stories and this is one of the best. I hope you write more.