Reviews for Rebirth
BlissfulGP chapter 8 . 5/28/2010
this is a great story in my opinion. I can't wait to read more. this is my first time reading a Sqaull/LeonXCloud fic.

Update when you can.
chesterdaily chapter 8 . 9/28/2008
Awesome story! I like how you haven't made either Cloud or Leon a sissy like most people do in yaoi fics.

OH! please update soon! XD
Rikkamaru chapter 8 . 8/5/2008
i wish u would update, this is an AWESOME story! and technically, since cloud has all that mako in him, he's probably stuck in his teenage body. please update soon.

ja ne!
Dackerie chapter 8 . 2/29/2008
good job i love it plz update asap
Vellacora chapter 8 . 10/15/2007
AH! whats to happen next im dying to know plz pretty pretty plz with sugar on top update ASAP i really love this story and i hope it doesnt just stop here
rabid behemoth chapter 8 . 3/5/2007
Nice fic. When you add the Sephiroth x Cloud x Squeon orgy, I may want to add it to my C2. It's specifically for KH fics containing some degree of smut involving three or more people. And this pairing (tripling?) is not very common, so I'm eager to snatch it up. X3

Just wanted to let you know. Now, quit reading this and get to writing! The Gods of Yaoi command it. X3

XD!
lovova chapter 8 . 11/19/2006
Fantastic.
Gold Silk chapter 8 . 8/8/2006
An excellent fic so far! It has really great potential, and I can't wait to read it from start to finish!

(and the sub Leon is bonus! I had also thought Cloud was older... I went with what Wikipedia said!)
Little Dream-Boy chapter 8 . 8/6/2006
*bows for fogivness* sorry for not revwing in all the other chaps, sorry for not reading often sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry i like this story but still sorry...i think i sould shut up now _; cant wait for the next chap _
Sora Keyblader chapter 5 . 7/29/2006
Dude update soon! XD I love this fic

“You bloody lost to a weak, pretty boy, blond, asswipe, cripple who couldn’t even walk without Yuffie dragging his ass across the floor using a wheelbarrow! What kind of pathetic fuck are you!”

Oh god when Cid said that It killed me! that's the most, funnies line ever! XD when he said "Pretty boy"
Falcon's Jade chapter 8 . 7/15/2006
Impressive fic, and I like your Tifa here Representing the childhood days of Cloud. I, too, am waiting impatiently for Sephiroth to really appear soon. Update soon!
Blitz-Sora chapter 8 . 7/6/2006
Great, great story! I look forward to reading more )
Cringe chapter 8 . 6/19/2006
-flail-

I like this story a lot~!

I was just wondering if you were still intending on updating it? Cause you haven't updated it in a few months~ but heh~ ;

Well, whether you do or you don't I still really enjoyed this FF and will now go forth and read some more of your writing~

Thank you~ you have now firmly hooked me into LeonxCloud~ ;
scarlettHuntress chapter 8 . 6/15/2006
This is really kyuute. Actually, that's a lie. It's serious and funny, but i think it's cute, because i am insane. I can't wait for leon and cloud to get together, and i think that cloud should be older than leon, but not always as mature as him. cloud strikes me as the shy type. and i'm only really saying this stuff because the more i'm procrestinating with some homework.
Soorim chapter 8 . 6/7/2006
I really like the ... realism of this story. Please continue.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »