Reviews for Bleach: Reloaded
ilover145 chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
Holy frig!

This story is so cool! By the way, it's been four years since you last updated this story. When can you update it again. I've seen a lot of fanfics, but only few catches my attention. This story is one of the lucky few.

Hope you update soon!

ilover145
Black Cat Angel chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
I like it. I wish u luck on it.
aznprincessali chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
UPDATE SOON! :)
Fumetsu-no Nessa chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
I'm impressed! I probably wouldn't have been able to pull this off . . .

Anyway, so is Kenshin Kurosaki a reincarnation of Himura Kenshin, or is it just some weird thingy of his with the dual-personality swordsperson thingy? (. . . wow, i just used 'thingy' twice in the same sentence . . .)

I, personaly, think it probably would be cool if it was all him, but . . .

Oh! maybe, he has killed before . . . Kenshin Kurosaki, at least.

But,that's just a maybe.

Wonder what his zanpakutou's name is . . .

I have high expectations of you, cmartist-san!

Well . . .

Ja ne~

Fumetsu-no Nessa
Shisarakage chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
Himura Kenshin as the Kurosaki teen... I like it. The fact that Kenshin's personality is so vastly different from Ichigo's makes for some pretty awesome comedy in the story.

As a fan of both 'Bleach' and 'Samurai X' (Rurouni Kenshin's title in Japan), I truly can appreciate this method of uniting the two. I have a feeling that Kurosaki Kenshin is the Legendary 'Hitokiri Battousai' reborn, but with fleeting memories of his former life. This is shown (I think) in the fact that Rukia seems to remind Kenshin of Tomoe.

I would love to see more of this retelling of a good series.

-Shodaime Shisarakage-
animenut412 chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
cool!i really like this...please update!
Monk Gyatso chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
That is one badass shinigami!
Shadow chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
Keep it up, the story is good!
AliceMarieSwan chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
Keep writing, I'll be waiting for more! What are the B-B-B for? I don't understand that but it's still a very good story!
cool guy 33 chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
another chatper! love it!
Samurai.J chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
I've gotta be honest that was good. you seperated Kenshin from Ichigo again. Kenshin would never really take up being Rukias replacement. he'd save people but wouldn't take it up as an offical job, its just him.

him running away was classic Kenshin. Keep it up!
Samurai.J chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
first of all the fact that your attempting this makes it good already and second it was pretty good. you've kind of combined Kenshins natural good nature with Ichigos brashness. when he didn't hit Isshin back you made it clear that it was Kenshin not Ichigo in that scene. i can't wait for the next chapter!
The Layman chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
Wow, this is actually pretty good. It's a shame you haven't updated it in three maybe four years.
pulseshadows chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
I'm sorry but I have to say that I'm not too impressed with this. It is basically an copy of Bleach where you changed the name and physical description of the main character. I've seen tons of these before where Ichigo is substituted with Naruto or Harry Potter or some other main character from another fandom. I see that he still has a bit of Kenshin's original personality and the bit of Battousai.

I don't mean to be harsh, but this is rather uncreative. Try writing a crossover that actually has an original plot. Or at least something that isn't just a character substitution.
Kamen Rider Wizard chapter 2 . 12/24/2009
this story has officaly caught my attention I hope you update it