Reviews for Touch me, Hold me, Love me
nerd.in.the.tardis chapter 29 . 4/11
this is really good...but not finished. its amazing though.
nerd.in.the.tardis chapter 30 . 4/11
urggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
kiras70 chapter 30 . 3/1
Wow, wow... wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
OMG is fantastic, I love
more please?
was, was, great! favorite story, please update soon, ¿yes?
DrummerGurl93 chapter 30 . 1/11
Okay,
Im not so sure how to explain this, not so great with words.. haha.
The whole story had me literally in a trance, I seriously could not stop reading it. I never usually like reading stories like this much but this was so well written and amazing! I can't believe how great this was. So inspiring and different! Unique to the core. I love wild imaginations and what they can create and this was incredible! You should continue the story!
Onyx Claws chapter 30 . 12/23/2013
Please tell me you will continue this story? I know it's been a while, and real life is probably keeping you busy and all that, but it'd be a shame to see this fic just go unfinished.
I personally think you're a creative genius, I love all your subtle hints, plot twists and multi-layered story lines. You're a very intelligent writer and one of the only ones on here brave enough to do this pairing, so would love to see more.
Keep up the good work, and best of luck with all your writing endeavors, I hope the potential publication you mentioned is turning out well
Micheal myers Halloween lover chapter 30 . 9/29/2013
Update please
shadowsnarrylove chapter 30 . 9/23/2013
Where Is the next story I really would like to know what happens next! Please email me please email me asp.
shadowsnarrylove chapter 30 . 9/18/2013
Where is the sequel to this story I would love to know asap please please email me as soon as you can about it at
Guest chapter 30 . 8/11/2013
UPDATE PLS

ITS 2013

I CREY
miltaryjunkie123 chapter 30 . 7/25/2013
Oh Em GEEEE! PLEASE CONTINUE! this is AMAZING! i WANNA know what happens!PLEASE!
KnucklesEchidna chapter 30 . 7/10/2013
I have been looking for a story, and I knew that this was it from the moment I began reading. You had me captivated. I laughed, cried, oh my, this story is so splendiforically well written. All other stories pale in comparison to this. I beg you with all my heart, please, please continue this! The story is marvellous, I have loved every bit of it, and I wonder how anyone could be foolish enough to flame this. Magnificent, BUT IT NEEDS TO BE COMPLETED! PLEASE! you can't leave it like this! We'll all die! I love this story so much.
KnucklesEchidna
cacilia.kirsten chapter 23 . 5/25/2013
Thanks to for At last my happiness has been restored by a Man named Dr ABULU ,, my name’s are miss KIRSTEN i want every one on this site or forum to join me thank this DR ABULU for what he just did for me and my kids . my story goes like this i was married to my husband for 5 years we were living happily together for this years and not until he traveled to Italy for a business trip where he met this prostitute who be witched he to hate me and the kids and love her only so when my husband came back from the trip he said he does not want to see me and my kids again so he drove us out of the house and he was now going to Italy for to see that other woman. so i and my kids were now so frustrated and i was just staying with my mum and i was not be treating good because my mama got married to another man when my after my daddy death so the man she got married to was not treating i and my kids well so i was so confuse and i was searching for a way to get my husband back to me and my kids so one day as i was browsing on my computer i saw a testimony about this MAN DR ABULU of shared on the internet by a lady and it impress me too so i also think of give it a try at first a was scared by when i think of what me and my kids are passing through so i contact him and he told me to stay calm for just two days that my husband shall be restored to me and to my best surprise i received a call from my husband on the second day asking after the kids and i called Dr Abulu and he said your problems are solved my child so this was how i get my family back after a long stress of brake up by an evil lady so with all this help from DR ABULU of i want you all on this forum to join me to say a huge thanks to DR ABULU and i will also advice for any one in such or similar problems or any kind of problems should also contact him for help
Good bye
Sooper Mario chapter 29 . 5/6/2013
((This is actually a response to chapter 30, rule-breaking yay!))
*MANIC SCREAMING* I have have HAVE to know what happens next. I had a dream about this story last night, reliving this entire chapter. I was really upset with how distant Wonka was acting in this chapter. This is the first time I've cared so much about anything. ;_;
INeedAllCats chapter 30 . 4/23/2013
I love this story! WonkaxCharlie is a favorite pairing of mine. I think I've read pretty much every story of this pairing that exists. Haha
I started this story a few days ago and have stayed up so late reading it. I would go to work and think that I couldn't wait to get home and read more. I really love the exploration of the real Wonka through the dream sequences. I feel like you stayed true to the characters as well. I could totally see Wonka having been/being suicidal.
I just finished chapter 30. Haha Mrs. Bucket has no idea who Charlie really loves!
I saw the last update was 2012. It's really good to see a CharliexWonka fic that has updates past 2006. :P lol It's like everyone stopped writing about this pairing/or shipping them after that. To me, they are always a pairing I'll love.
Thank you for writing this awesome fic!
The black pegasus chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
an excellent story simply loved it...