Reviews for The Past Didn't Go Anywhere
misako princess chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
I love your Sailor Moon stories, please write !
Dudly chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Lovely, lovely, lovely X3

A bit alternated from the canon, since Mamoru briefly met the Tree Lights and saw that Seiya had a crush on Usagi, but it fitted your story well

No, really, you did some good work. It was wonderfully written!

Dudly -xx-
Counterfeiting Shakespeare chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Okay...wow.

I love how you make the characters so honest. You give them credible flaws that make your story such a satisfying thing to read. There is fluff and then there is 'your' fluff.

So many emotions in this story that ares all implied but not explicitly said, and I love how you brought it out. That said, this may be one of my favorite of your many stories.

Now excuse me while I read more.
Lost In A Dark Wood chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
so sweet.
merangelgal chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Interesting story... :0)
Soldier of Venus chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
liked the story. only thing was i didnt understand the convo where they had the fight. it confused me. good fic overall though. well done!
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
I wanna know how she's gunna explain it all to him.

Immortal Sailor cosmos
raye85 chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
i know this is kind of late but i just wanted to say i really like this chapter hopefully you decide to write somemore. it is very interesting )
SenshiAlchemist - Ge Kailin chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Oh yay. Another SM fic, another LENI fic! I got so excited when I got the alert in my mailbox :) This was really good! Partly, I liked it just because I'm a huge fan of angst in general - but at the same time, I really liked it just because your oh-so-well written angst really makes the characters in SM seem so much more human. Sure, everyone is so happy most of the time and it's rather a fluffy storyline, but they're supposed to be PEOPLE, all the same. They're always so missrepresented by the levity put forth (especially in the dubbed anime)in place of any seriousness there was in the manga. Another thing that's often missed in SM is the fact that you can always change the future with your own hands. So many times Naoko Takeuchi has said that... but it's usually forgotten. (Especially in the S movie, which was the only one actually based on something she wrote and they still managed to screw up parts of it... but I digress). That's why this story is so good... everything isn't perfect all the time, things can change!

Yes, Usagi and Mamoru are destined for each other, yadda yadda yadda, we all KNOW that. And yes they have a kid in the future, but that can always be changed. (That's the reason why you work towards accomplishing a goal and vanquishing evil - to protect the future of the ones you love!) Even though this story has kind of a sad premise, it makes sense,(and they have broken up before, as you said), and I really think it would do Naoko-sensei proud. Not only is it well written, but you also give her characters so much more credit than they usually end up getting. The ending is also really hopefull, which she always worked for in her stories. Gah! I could go on forever about how good this is. I love your fics! :D
Maetel wore White chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
I enjoyed it a lot! Very new, and refreshing!
Lucy chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
It's beautiful. I want more.