Reviews for Questions
S chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Aww nooo he gave his bed!
Nice
miss greenpeace chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
The last line is georgeous. LORVE IT. I mean, it just summed up what Toshirou Hitsugaya is. Above all, he's a honorable man. And that's precisely what makes him lovable. Well, for me, haha. Love the story, I really really really like it. Thanks for brightening my day! Xx
KaKashiisWifey chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
awww...shiro-kun is becoming a man...the respectable wayof course _
eternaltorture chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
You know what?

I really want a sequel to this.
Twilight Antediluvian chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I think I'm in wuv :) I'm definitely in fangirl mode.

Lovely story. I laughed from first to last. The whole boobs popping out thing was a bit over the top, but it's quite excusable with such a rare and sweet story.
Mellifluence chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
You always have such lovely, lovely gems of lines.

"So she sleeps in his bed, and he sleeps on the floor, because he's her captain, and it's the honorable thing to do."

The ending made me squeal.
Seynee chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
I rather love you for writing this. Really.

The fic's sweet and cute. The HitsuMatsu is the ultimate killer. And the last line is love. I don't know why, really, but it makes me smile XD.

Good job!
Selonianth chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
very nice my man very nice
drag-eart chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Great read.
Chichi chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
OMG You NEED to CONTINUE this!
drinktea chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Ahaha. I LOVED IT! So much that it warranted CAPS.

Ahem. Anyways. This was so cute without being disgustingly fluffy or whatever authors tend to rely on these days. The whole darn thing was great. The humour, the Hitsugaya-paralysis, the nice subliminalness at the end. All of it, all of it.

- Sakura
Orismoris chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Nice and entertaining.
ELLIE 31773 chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
yeah way to go. hitsugaya must be a good boy to with stand rangiku breasts . he an it very much.
JenovaJuice97 chapter 1 . 1/15/2007