Reviews for Enchanted Woman
Guest chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
Is this story/series going to be finished? It would be great if it was!
T chapter 7 . 3/20/2010
I can't wait to read more.
WishIHadAnAngel chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I really like this story (read the pasts ones and all chapters here)

why is it that you've stopped writing on this one? I really like how it is you've written the stories but if you are going to abandon this one it's sad. it is because of these kind of spaces between updates that makes me avoid reading unfinnished stories.

please try and at least look at this story and continue it. please?
fishgirl chapter 7 . 9/19/2009
make pomfrey make anakin human again it hurts my mind imagining a black blob and make luke make sirius come back to life somehow
Mark Heffron chapter 7 . 8/9/2009
Wow, what a surprise! NOT! Just by reading the chapter title I knew that the Skywalkers were to "Crash" at Hogwarts.

Please could you complete this story forst before you finish others, as it has been open for 39 months and it needs to be finished soon.

-(-)- Mark -(-)-
Rogue7 chapter 7 . 5/10/2009
Loving the story D

I hope you get back to it sometime in the near future ;)
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 7 . 4/4/2009
Feel a little sorry for Snape, poor guy gets woken up in the middle of the night to escort a Potter...heehee...OH, Luke. He felt it in the grass. Anakin's line concerning that cracked me up. Great chapter! Welcome to Hogwarts everyone! We!
Silvain Star chapter 6 . 11/9/2007
I'd... kind of guessed Sev was the other one... like, when I first read about the other one, back in 'Dancing Girl'. Quite glad I was right.

Hope to see more of this soon.
Lintz chapter 6 . 3/23/2007
This series is cool, but now the chapters are too short! T.T Me want more reading material!
alBBie chapter 6 . 2/22/2007
Ah so short! And I waited so long! Ah, well, I'll have to live. Update as soon as you have time!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 6 . 1/23/2007
Aww, that was sweet:) And the dialogue flowed very well between Snape and Lorelei. It felt alive. . . . (I never claimed to be a wordsmith.)
TriGemini chapter 6 . 1/23/2007
Interesting chapter!

Sounds like Snape was quite surprise to see Lorelei.

Even more so for the reason why she's at Hogswart.

It's still quite amazing how Lorelei gets along with Snape. Seeing as how he never seems to be able to stand Harry.

Anyway, looking forward to more. Until then.
lazy-bones-the-dragon chapter 5 . 10/13/2006
Very nice! Not only is it wonderfully written, the story is completely believeable! I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
alBBie chapter 5 . 9/16/2006
Very quick and not very eventful! Ah, well, I'll have to wait some more for another update. Don't make it too long a wait!
elmthesmartypants chapter 5 . 9/13/2006
I loved the whole, "I'm flying," "No I'm flying thing." It was awesome!