Reviews for Reasons Why Not
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Too bad they didn't do something like this on the show, especially since Rodney seemed to recover awfully fast. Thank you!
White Light White Heat chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
This is part of a series:) Not a very long series unfortunately but still, glad to know there's more.

Great writing.
Wee.Doctor chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
well, this is the first story i have read about the drug thing Carson knew about... and i liked it fair well, but is it like that if you 'take' a drug? always addicted? i don't want to find out.

Anyway great story!
SGA4077 chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Interesting story, interesting theme. I like it.
Miyth chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
You left a lot of unanswered questions, but I think this has the potential to become a great story, but you need a lot more.

-Miyth
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
How much of Carson's "I don't" to Ridney's query is a lie? How much does Rodney believe him? Very good vignette that offers these unresolved issues in the context of the physician trying to help his patient and friend.
spike247uk chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
another great chapter - wonder how Rodney will deal with Carson's admission?

looking forward to more (as always) ;o)
Rinne chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Great chapter!
fififolle chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Well, hello! Now at Atlantis as well, hehe! Just like me, only the other way round. Anyway, sorry, where was I? Oh, yeah, this was really, really, good. The best 'Carson understood' fic I've seen, that's for sure. The atmosphere was palpable. What on earth is in the drawer? Very good twist. Good stuff. Thanks. Hope you write lots more Atlantis.
Hisster chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
I like this one better than the other. I think its the conversation between Rodney and Carson. I can hear their voices in my head as I read. Love it! Keep it up you may have another show you have mastered. :)

Keep Writing!