Reviews for A Midsummer Night's Dream
angeliclin chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
This one shot was brilliant. I love how you included the family members of each character and their reaction to the news of the trio leaving to help with the war. I especially enjoy how you conveyed Ron's and Hermione's feelings towards one another and explained why they were so scared to admit their feelings towards one another.
Iris chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
That was completely amazing. One of my favorite fanfics ever. Sequel!
MysterySilk chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Aw.. this was soo sweet! i was like "OMG!" when she was watching Ron.. lol
savePLUTOscrewURANUS chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
AH! I love the way you write R/Hr. Amazing! I love it.
EvilFireWitch chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Yeah, that pretty much rocked. I wish you would put your talents to use in something you could own! You're a wonderful writer. Just fyi, I'm too lazy to log in. Anyway, this was so good I bookmarked it so I could finish it later! And I'm glad I did. You had a really good ending. Everyone was mostly in character, too. Yep, realy good. :)
Jess chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Wow! This story was very well written, and you kept the characters true to form. Are you going to add more? Gosh I hope so! Well done!
Ms.BiancaGrint chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
I ::sob sob:: loved ::sob sob:: it! I know i'm late but, what the hell ima reply n e way.
gpotter chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
It was very touching how you showed the true bond between the trio. Ron and Hermione putting off their first time until a time when they could fully enjoy themselves was an excellent tribute to the real bond of friendship that the three have. This was so different from the 'Let's forget about Harry, because I love you, Ron' stories. It shows that Harry really is still important, despite Ron & Hermione's need to be together. Great, great, great!
alyaly chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
AWSOME
futuremrsgrint1 chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
It's so good! I'm glad that I have found someone who can actually WRITE on here! I love it! I hope you add more!
Dayrunner chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Amazing - just amazing

well - written, good plot, everything made sense

I'd like to read more of your work (especially the RWHG stuff)
forgetMEalways chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
_ thats a good story
HoldontomySoul chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
oh my holy sweetness! this is such a great story! do you have any more like this that you've written? my frind said that this story was good and she was right!
electricityscape chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
omg this was really good...
LdyBugSix15 chapter 1 . 1/15/2006