Reviews for Franch Knight
Kyle on Ice chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
That just made my day. XD
Jack Hawthorne chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
I think i havent laughed so much in AGES! Not since i last saw Monthy Pythons Holy Grail, in fact.

Excellent work! D
blacksand1 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
OMG! SO FUCKING FUNNY!
Ryukuyu chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
genious! pure genious!
MegFallow chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
LMAO! Great job! I loved it! *applauds* Bravo!
Master of the Boot chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
This is hilarious. Worthy of true monty python. You should do a Hellsing monty python series.

Hi ho

Master of TEh boot
Cylon One chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Man, this is good. I almost had to grip my sides in laughter.
BigKwell chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Now that was very silly... but good.
Elantil chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Personal computer? $3500. DSL modem connection? $77 per month. Pip flinging a cow on Zorin from a castle? Priceless. With everything else there's Fanficnet.

Bloody brilliant. Monty Python has always been a favourite. Hellsing was another favourite. Add 2 and 2, you get comedic insanity.

I typed in Monty Python in the keywords slot for fun, and i get this. Bloody, sodding, brilliance.
Sesshy's Girl 00 chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Hahahah! I love it! Monty Python and Hellsing go well together!
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Monty Python... Hellsing... two great tastes that taste great when you write them together.
Captain Frozen Hotdog chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Very funny! This was a extremely good rendition of that scene. I am definitely favoriting this.

~The Captain has spoken
Psycopath That Lives in Midgar chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
XD I love Hellsing. I love Monty Python. I love this story.

Calmly, Pip turns to Victoria by his side, "Fetchez la vache!"

The young vampire has been trying very hard not too laugh too loudly at the conversation she just witnessed and takes a while to calm down, "'Parden?"

"Fetch the cow!"

XD That made me laugh so hard. w I luff this story! XD Good job. *sends it to all my Hellsing loving friends*
s.j. snodgrass chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Oh my god! That is awesome. Perfect, having Pip do it. That is actually my favorite movie. You have to do something like this again. Like, a black night scenario with arucard and Andersong, or something. Heh.

Arucard:A what? Master! What the hell is a shruberry?

Integra:It's a plant, you Idiot.
SylverAngel chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Lol! Too bad it didn't go over that easy in the manga!