Reviews for Ship Of Fools
Gree chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I'm not much one for ZoroxRobin, but this was fine anyway. Actually, I'm not much one for pairing up Strawhats with each other, because it seems so incestuous in the bad way.

This wasn't very cute (Robin is too morbid a character to be cute), but it was maybe a blend of sweet in an indifferent way, "now that I think about it" moments, and grown-up cuddliness, with the tiniest smidgen of adorable. That's the best that I can describe how I feel about it.

And then Sanji's head asploded.
robin-chan chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Wow! too cute
emptyspacesallaround chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
This was really sweet. Great job!
Larunya chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
That was awesome! Robin and Zoro are quite a difficult act to pull off but you got them both in character really well. Great fic!
Bear chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Loved it,you are one of my favorite authors,keep up the writing. _
Sushicook chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
I think you've really captured the characters with this short thing. I am a big ZoroxRobin fan myself, and this really portrayed their relationship. Good work!
pirateneko chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
omg that was so cute! really loved the end that made me grin like an idiot! X3 very well written i might add.
Erielle chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
i loved the interaction between them. this is a very good fic. i hope you continue your writing. good luck.
Kaz McDonell Miller chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
I loved that scene because Zoro was particularly passionate about what happened to Robin... but I love how in-depth you got into their character. This is so great!