Reviews for Once upon a time in the delta quadrant
firebirdgirl chapter 16 . 3/26/2008
I love the last line! Keep up the great work...Happy writing!
Kirmon64 chapter 15 . 2/18/2008
*thumbs up* Good to see you're updating more or less regularly again XD Just out of curiosity, do you have a specific ending planned for this or are you just writing until you can't think of any more plot to add?

Also, I dunno if I've said this before, but I absolutely love Merrshika's accent :B
Kirmon64 chapter 14 . 2/4/2008
*splee* So, so glad ya didn't abandon this one!

I like the shuttles' names :D
NajaMoonshadow chapter 12 . 11/18/2006
Yay! Beautifully written and really good! Hope to see more soon! Naja
firebirdgirl chapter 12 . 11/13/2006
Yay, you escaped the black hole of RL! Great chapter, I'm looking forward to more! Happy writing!
Vega Lyrae chapter 11 . 8/27/2006
I quite like this - it's wonderfully detailed, and quite unique if I do say so myself. Just one thing though, I think the word you were looking for while translating was 'transporter', not 'teleporter'.

Eagerly waiting for more!
Eternity's End chapter 11 . 6/10/2006
Still loving it _
Kirmon64 chapter 10 . 5/2/2006
*smiles, claps* I must say, this is quickly becoming my favourite fic on the site.

Well done!
firebirdgirl chapter 10 . 4/17/2006
I am happy everything worked out, and two shuttles to the bargain! Sadly Mershika won't see her people anymore, but she'll have her life (and a certain officer too!) Happy writing!
GreyWolf99 chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Great Story. Can't wait to read more!
NajaMoonshadow chapter 10 . 4/5/2006
Yay! Another great chapter-please continue!
NajaMoonshadow chapter 9 . 3/29/2006
I would like to read more soon! You are doing a wonderful job with this and you have invented a delightful character! Please more! Please!
Corky chapter 9 . 3/28/2006
God story!
Kirmon64 chapter 9 . 3/20/2006
Still going good _
Aditu chapter 8 . 3/13/2006
After this chapter, theres just one thing left to say "Good Ride Cowboy" *g*

Meow, this is much more a rodeo or a horse-ride than flying a ship. It would be really funny, if every starfleet-pilot had to tame his ship, before he could fly it. I think, Tom would be someone like the Ship-Whisperer *g*.

This chapter was really fun to read, I enjoyed it very much, although my questions were not answerd. Well, I hope for the next ones. ;-)

And I just love your way of describing every detail of the ship and the surroundings.

Greetings

Aditu

P.S.: How do Mershika knows, what a horse is? She used a phrase somewhere at the beginning.