Reviews for Her Everything
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
Excellent
Alexis chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
Thank you for writing this. I've always loved Fleur, and her relationship with Bill, and I've never understood why she got so much hate from the other characters.

HBP, An Excess of Phlegm

Ginny - "I know someone who's worse than Umbridge." "It's HER. She's driving me mad." "It's the way she talks to me - you'd think I was three!" "She's a cow... Phlegm..." "Mom's going to put a stop to it if she can, I bet you anything." "(Tonks)'s is a damn sight nicer than Phlegm." "She only wants me there so she doesn't have to be alone with Phlegm!"

Hermione - "I know, she's so full of herself." "It's pathetic." "And (Tonks) is more intelligent, she's an Auror!" "Not you as well!"
Kitten99 chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
I agree. Having Veela blood doesn't make you stupid, definitely not. She wasn't put in the goblet of Fire for nothing! (People all ways over look that detail, don't they?)

Cool fic!
CanTigerucks chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I can honestly say that I HATE Ginny, so much!

I hate her, she's only some fangirl.

Actually when the book came out and Fleur was in it I was actually really surprised.

I adore Fluer because she's just so misunderstood!

I didn't like the way Fluer was disliked because she was pretty and showed her feelings for Bill.

The ending where Fluer still wanted to marry Bill at the end was so awesome! She showed the Weasleys!

I was also disappointed in Hermione when she, too was hating on Fleur.

In truth, I think they just hate her because they want to because what has Fleur done to them?

sapphire chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
thanks for sticking up for fleur
grace chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
this is really good it makes a lot of sense. I'm glad someone wrote it.
Tentrees chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Very concise and well thought out. Keep up the good work.
Witherwings7 chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
I want to thank you for this story. I always thought Fleur was treated poorly by JK Rowling and by the majority of the characters.

When Harry sticks up for her in the beginning of HBP and both Ginny *and* Hermione jump down his throat, well that bothered me.

She has to have had some smarts, she was the Beauxbaton champion after all!

Your story did her character justice :)
Lily Arianna Potter chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
I really liked this.

Poor Fluer.
crista chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
haha the line "I am happy that Ginny was obviously unaware that Bill would not marry me, if she asked him not to. I have no doubt in my mind that she would have asked it of him, without even thinking about how it would affect him" inspired me to write a fanfiction! be sure to read it! my ACTUAL user name is Aryagon and ginarry 4-evr!
ally chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
i loved this!
yvva18 chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
i do think that you're right about Bill being very important to fleur...

and you portrayed it beautifully...

good job!

Bagge chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Nice one. Sweet how much Bill means to Fleur, and how attached he is to his little sister. Fleur's point of view is well described.
Lora-Lai chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
AW... That is cute.
Roodle chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
I just came across this nice little gem here.

Lovely lovely little piece. Very well done.

I hope you can write more.

Thanks heaps for a nice work.