Reviews for Game Over
nickiandlogan chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Wow very cool :)
Roper chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
just wanted to say, love your stuff. was wondering if you knew of a story where Caleb and Dean meet for the first time, i've looked around but haven't found it yet, don't even know if there is one
girlfan1979 chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Extremely well written - perfect characterisations, especially of John.

Poor Dean.
KatieLB chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
I know I have reviewed all of your stories but its letting me so maybe i didnt...who knows... you know I can totally see this happening just as you wrote it...john is doing the best he can but geez they are just kids... anyway... great job and wonderful job showing once again how quick dean had to grow up! ttyl m
JEM515 chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
I don't know how I missed this story earlier, but it's great. You do such a great job with Dean's angst.
faith-in-Faith chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
I can't even express he desire I get so salt and burn John after reading this!

GREAT WORH - as always!
Annonie chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
This story had me so entralled that now I'm going to be late. But it's so worth it! I absolutely adore your style of writing. *adds to fav authors* There is so much insight in every single one of your stories that the reader can tell you put 110% in everything you write.
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
wow.. this was absolutely stunning. great characterization of Dean and Sam... will definitely be looking for new stories from you in the future!
Rinne chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Oh, that's so harsh for Dean.

I love these sort of stories.
LoveJeter chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Sad and yet sweet. Great story as usual.
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Wow - intense dark stuff. The game turning to war for Dean over the shedding of his brother's first blood- and with that went any semblences of innocence for them both. You never leave me disappointed when I read one of your great stories - thank you.
Twilight-Addict1430 chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
I enjoyed this story alot. I LOVE it and it was totally AWESOME! Keep up the great work! :P
pwrhungryjr chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
sweet story! I really liked it!
RosietheMoogle chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
I JUST FREAKIN LOVED IT!
shamelessOne chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Damn it took me a long time to read that for some reason, but it was all worth it in the end. That was just.. great.. all your new stories are on my email list, and I have yet to read them, but I'm excited about them. Every time I read the 'baby brother' that Dean said, it reminded me of Lost - Liam and Charlie, sort of the same, only different. Hmm. Well, I'm out; great job my friend.