Reviews for So much for promises
SnowyFlame chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
That was adorable!

Bumblebee abd starfire are so funny!
I'm home chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Between the different styles of writing, it was hard to see if your story was actually..well..good. I think it was okay though.
klaineisendgame11 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
sequal? what do bee and star say bout this? how does the date go? what do the other boys say about this?
the-writing-vampire chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Ok, I love this fanfic. It has one of my fave Disney songs. And as someone that has made the same oath to myself that Meg and (in this fic) Raven made to themselves, I can say that it is not an easy one to keep. Good Fic! It has been favorited!
SuperSponginessthe2nd chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
This story was very well done. It was so compatible with the song! You should do more works like this. I am impressed.
blackrosedrippingred chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
i to agree that there should be more rae/aqualad. cool story
kurousagi87 chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Great story, you captured their personalities perfectly - I commend you on that. _
Drifting One chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
eep! I loved it! I never liked Hercules much, but I did love that song. This story was so... I loved it!
Random-Crazyness chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
"Raven shouted quietly"

maybe 'whispered angrily' would achieve the effect better.

It was a great story though, looking forward to more of your stuff.
blackAURAgreenSTARBOLT chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
hey gurl...that was cute as hell. i loved it. it would be better if u didnt put the unessisacry a/n's in there...it would be better...cuz u just get in the story and all the sudden*pop!* goes the a/n. leave like 1 in..but take the rest out...it will be better.
Havilland chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
As a writer of Aqualad/Raven fanfics, I see the need to pat you on the back for a job well done. As a fan of Aqualad/Raven, I see the need to... SAY: 'THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU' for supporting all Aqua/Rae fans and writing a fic. There really needs to be more fanfics about this couple. It always seems to be side couple. You know, when a writer needs someone to occupy Raven while her feeling for someone else churn within her stomach, they often times pick Aqualad - or Garth for AU Fics.

~Sighs~

P.S. Thank you again. And please stop by my story 'Enough' - its Aqua/Rae too - and review. I would be most grateful.
samuraigirl16 chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Aw, cute! I love the song btw. _ You got their personalities right on too! Go you! D
Gem of Atlantis chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
I love this story, and you said my birthday! 12/15, how special! Anyway yes so, I loved it, you perfectly captured Aqualad and Raven's personalities.
apriltucs chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
just wish you put in a little more detail but it's definitely there.. tat little tingle you feel when you feel romantically stimulated! :)
bellecatastrophe chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
I love this song.

yes, there are not many aquaxraven stories. My C2 is not working (redxrae, aquaxrae, speedyxrae) so DANG there. You're a really great writer and i'm like; YAY when I saw I was on your faves list. I always do that. I just think that I'm kinda a small writer and it brings a smile to my face when i see my name, there.

The only sad thing is that I saw your a starxrob fan. I know it shouldn't get in the way - but I'm, like, a HUGE raexrob fan and I get kinda edgy, espicially since a starxrob fan reported me. sadly. But I congradulate you on thsi brilliant oneshot. *chuckles* I spelt congradulate wrong, i know.

Well, see ya later. plz reply

-Tenshu, or Emi (since 'happy' is normally my overpowering emotion - I have emotions like Raven - sad, eh?)