Reviews for Under the Gun
Bialywhoos chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
That was awesome. I had never actually heard the song, but it seemed as though it was writen for this. I love the ending from Raoul's pov, since that's the only one I can see it in. Something like this coming from a Raoul fan is even cooler.
J.S. Mews chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Pretty good, but there were a few spelling errors. If you do another songfic, I would enjoy more details about the emotions the characters are facing. The Killers rock!

Roses and rings,

Dreamless Wind
Christine Writer chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
very good! emotional, totally in character. Thank you also for the lyrics to down once more because i couldnt figure out the lyrics "swear to me,never to tell." Thanks again!
justamoose chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Hey, don't be too hard on yourself! That was actually really good. The lyrics actually fit in prefectly with the scenario. I like how you changed to teh Phantom's POV for that last bit. Very very good. :-)
Kchan88 chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
This is a really good story! You characterized both Raoul and Erik very well. The song lyrics were very appropriate too, they fit in nicely. Also, thankyou for making it an RC, I love it. You did very well with all of the character's emotions, awseome job!
CuriousSweetie chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
You know I love The Killers - Under the Gun. It's the best song on Hot Fuss. I liked how you fusioned it with POTO. You rock.
christeenuh chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Ohmigosh, Ashl-... uhh Arielle. I saw you writing this in class and wow I thought it would be some dumb comedy spoof, 'cause you know how we are. But wow this is really impressive.

you should know who this is
Deb chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
I thought it was great. Everytime I here that song I keep thinking about Phantom. But I always thought that it fitted better with Erik (Phantom), but it worked well with both points of view. If you are interested in other songs, the new Depeche Mode album "Playing the Angel", fits really well POTO.
FelinesAndPhoenixes chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
I think that was a good songfic, really.

Cheers,

Ari
Someone chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
I really like this piece. I like how you flipped it and showed both of their povs related to the song. Great job.