Reviews for Honks
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 16 . 7/15
A delightful story. A bit quirky at times, but quirky's fine. I normally don't favorite a story that isn't finished, but this one's good enough to make an exception for, and it did end on a good stopping point, not a cliffie.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 8 . 7/14
Oooo! That's really evil. In canon though, Voldemort puts people under the Imperius curse instead. It leaves no mark that can be detected, just a glassy-eyed look when they're being controlled.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 7 . 7/14
I would not want that article and my picture in the paper if the Ministry wasn't OK with citizens killing Death Eaters. Law enforcement generally takes a dim view of vigilantes. They like to have a monopoly on violence and tend to prosecute all others who are violent no matter what the cause.
kinjo chapter 16 . 6/15
Its a real shame this was left, oou write very well..!
whitebuffalowmn chapter 16 . 1/9
great story! update as soon as possible please. by the way thanks for writing this story!
valerisivokon chapter 16 . 11/18/2015
Yet another great story remains unfinished forever... Thanks anyway, author!
ArthurShade chapter 16 . 6/21/2015
Excellent story can't wait for your next chapter
Drew86419 chapter 6 . 6/6/2015
Once you put fawkes part in about the three apparently being important together, I decided this is where I'm stopping in your story. Bravo on trying to create new things in the story but I believe you went to far with it. One practically muggle guy shouldn't create this much change in a story. Your changing of Tonks at best is random and at worst is stupid.
You do write really well but this story just isn't for me.
Spartan10007 chapter 16 . 4/25/2015
Great story so far. If you update I'll gladly read more. Keep up the good work, and see ya
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
wait what

is she like

a shapeshifter or
delete-account-please 6102931 chapter 16 . 9/21/2014
Great can’t wait to see more on this incredible story so please update soon.
delete-account-please 6102841 chapter 16 . 9/19/2014
Good story it was unbelievable can’t wait to see what happens so please update soon.
delete-account-please 5424271 chapter 16 . 9/4/2014
I look forward to more splendid on this story so please update when you can so I can see what is going to happen.
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 16 . 8/24/2014
Really would like to see what is going to happen so please update this fantastic story.
Shawn Reynolds chapter 16 . 7/27/2014
Has this story been canceled? It is really good, and I would like to see it finished.