Reviews for Honks
valerisivokon chapter 16 . 11/18
Yet another great story remains unfinished forever... Thanks anyway, author!
ArthurShade chapter 16 . 6/21
Excellent story can't wait for your next chapter
Drew86419 chapter 6 . 6/6
Once you put fawkes part in about the three apparently being important together, I decided this is where I'm stopping in your story. Bravo on trying to create new things in the story but I believe you went to far with it. One practically muggle guy shouldn't create this much change in a story. Your changing of Tonks at best is random and at worst is stupid.
You do write really well but this story just isn't for me.
Spartan10007 chapter 16 . 4/25
Great story so far. If you update I'll gladly read more. Keep up the good work, and see ya
wait what

is she like

a shapeshifter or
delete-account-please 6102931 chapter 16 . 9/21/2014
Great can’t wait to see more on this incredible story so please update soon.
delete-account-please 6102841 chapter 16 . 9/19/2014
Good story it was unbelievable can’t wait to see what happens so please update soon.
delete-account-please 5424271 chapter 16 . 9/4/2014
I look forward to more splendid on this story so please update when you can so I can see what is going to happen.
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 16 . 8/24/2014
Really would like to see what is going to happen so please update this fantastic story.
Shawn Reynolds chapter 16 . 7/27/2014
Has this story been canceled? It is really good, and I would like to see it finished.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 16 . 7/20/2014
Really marvelous story can’t wait for more so please update when you can.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 16 . 7/14/2014
Really stunning story can’t wait for more so please update when you can.
rwf22 chapter 16 . 4/27/2014
come on finish it
aalens chapter 16 . 4/14/2014
I read on your page that there were only a couple of chapters left of this excellent story. If they are not in a presentable form and you have lost the urge to write more fanfiction, would it be possible to just give us a summary of how it ends? Pretty please!
Stratre chapter 16 . 2/1/2014