Reviews for Kidnapping Yue
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Still quite good.
Mark Owens chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Very very very captavting piece jus like all of Zuzanny works that challenges the reader Zuzanny is brilliant at describing conflicting emotions
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Awesome
Animefrk12 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
The ending was WOW. It was funny in the beginning but the ending was VERY unexpecting.
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
That's just to funny!I love the Care Bear theme!poor Yue I side with him!Care Bears are scary!
Tora Macaw chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Oh now that was so much FUN! Loved the super HOT ending! Great story.. even though it was a little creepy. Care bears..shudder..
Tsuki no Rekuen chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
that was tourtur since i had a fear of large grinning bears... I blame my old abused teddy bear for that, and funny at the same time... Im a big yue fan(girl)as much as i love him... that was downright hilarious! i still cant stop laughing, i love him but once in awhile a good bash is needed once in a blue moon. I hated thoses sinister basterds... to happy if you ask me.. because of yo ui have been inspired to draw a Angst/emo charaters VS. the Care bears. my god what a dreaded sight...
Aelan chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
I loved it.

""Aw, isn't that swet!" The blue one said sleepily. They all leaned in to watch closer, with contented smiles, sighing happily. "I love true love."

"Let's leave them with their privacy." The pink one said, starting to drive the car up into the sky.

"Pity," Sakura heard the yellow one say. "Just when it's starting to get hot."

"You have such a dirty mind." The pink one's voice trailed back on the wind, and then they were gone."

That was the best part of the whole fic.
Azul-the-Kitsune chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Yaoi AND carebears
Aishi-Cc chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Care Bears scar me, blah bad creepy things blah! Liked the fic though,even with evil bear things.
Touketsu Iji chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Daer lord

I don't if i should cry, scream, feel turned on, or pity for Sakura...

that is officially the SCARIEST fan-friction i've ever read.

BAH!

*cries in a corner*

no wait...

they'll come for me...

*is very paranoid*
twitchi chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
*biggest smile ever* Ok... Care bear... I haven't laughed like this for a while, thank you! Yue, fearing teddy bears anough to take cover by Touyas side *smiles* genius!
princess-confused chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
LOLZ what a funny story.
Insert Generic Fan Name Here chapter 1 . 1/12/2006