Reviews for These Hands
Gosurori-Otaku chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
S...sad... G.. good job... It's really well written... And it almost made me wanna cry!
Adi88 chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Beautiful. Again, you're so good at Hatori. And that last line is just heartbreaking. (Ah... and I'm back early. I wasn't able to stay away.)
HanaTohruShipperMorgan chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Hmm... Not all that interesting, to be honest. (And please, tell me if I'm ever too frank)

My main advice: Underlining looks strange for typed things. Bolding looks better and gives greater impact.

Other than that, please keep in mind all my previous advice. Remember that what I say is not restricted to the fanfic I say it about.

Also, I forgot to say it, but for the Cheese fic, the last sentence would have been much better if it hadn't ended in an ellipses.

Have a nice day!

~ Hana
Dark Gotham chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
I feel so bad for Hatori. Really great writing in this one to.
Audley chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
I really liked how it began, with all that cool stuff about Hatori's hands...then it got a little corny and I sort of lost interest. The ending was anticlimactic. Overall though, I liked it. It is rather interesting that I managed to deduce all of that from an extremely short little fic. I do like it, just so you know.

Audley Everything From Nothing
littlefiction chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Poor Hatori
Faith Lee chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Oh...Tori-san...*goes off to mope and be depressed*
Ruusei chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
This is really good! I wonder if Hatori actually wishes that he could erase his own memory a lot of the time? I could actually see him thinking this way.
cheshirejin chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Its good, very expressive.
Different Child chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
I loved it! IT expresses so much in so few words!