Reviews for Through the Window
Emo Fox chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Wow.

I've never read a Gir x Zim thing before, but this was very enthralling. I very much enjoyed it. It made my heart twitch when Gir wanted to be /observed/, very powerful right there.

I loved it. Absolutely adored it.

You write very well.

Bit
Snoessie chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Poor GIR. Isn't his piggy enough ? :P
Amberkitty123 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Aw... Poor Gir... :(
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
I like the simple, poetry-verse feel of this story. The repetition suits Gir's circling thoughts, always spiralling around his desire for Zim's attention. It's sinister, in a delightful way to read.

Just one technical correction. With parenthesis, they come after periods (like what you did with the comma instance). So the two times you wrote:

Master calls it ‘luv’. & Looking at ME with understanding and concern; with desire and ‘luv’.

(should be): Master calls it 'luv.' & Looking at ME with understanding and concern; with desire and ‘luv.'

The parenthesis comes after commas and periods, but before exclamation and question marks. It's as if the exclamation and question marks are too 'tall,' and so the parenthesis can't climb over them. That's how I like to think of it, anyways. :)

Great story, a simple and powerful look into an abandoned robot's mind.
CyphonFiction chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
awe poor Gir I love it ;D
ckret2 chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
In one fell swoop, you write a ZADR that still addresses every bone I've ever picked with it (Wouldn't it be painful for Zim? But doesn't he hate humans? Et cetera ad nauseam), write a ZAGirR that is IC (for red-mode, of course), keep Gir from either getting overly fluffy or OOCly-angsty, and write the most freaky, most obsessive, most amazing internal monologue for unrequited love I think I've ever seen.

The poetic format is great, and Gir's characterization is dead-on for his red-mode. Best thing is that it didn't get mushy, and it didn't get angsty. Really, the thought processes of Gir came across more as angry and confused, which is wholly appropriate; angry since he's in red-mode and that's what he's like then, confused because... well, he's Gir. And a robot, which would make matters of romance rather incomprehensible.

Anyway, quite awesome. Thankee for writing this.
ThoseSoundsAtNight chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Wow, this excellantly well written. I love the poetic style of it. Gorgeous story. Keep up the good work.
passionateartist chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
I'm not one for ZAGirR but this piece was really good.

Beans
Kaitenho chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Woah! You really have the thing to write good stories... I'm so impressed!
Sasha Marie chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
beautifully done. if it were a tapestry it would be woven perfectly with a most wondrous image portrayed in it's threads. Sadly I know how the little robot feels to be shunned by the one he loves. it really speaks to me. great job. keep up the good work!
Mai chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Wow, just wow! I absolutely love your 'Through the Window' story/poem. If I could I would favorite it, I love the way it's done so much! The emotions are perfectly done, the setting is just amazings! Thank you soo much for such an awsome read!
Firework chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Poor little Gir. Well written.
tastes-like-ciel chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Serena:You did a good job on this. I liked it.
thoughtless dreamer chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
*Tears* Poor little Gir... I luv him so much.
Hollow Stares chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Aw! so sad. Poor Gir. Good fic.
56 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »