Reviews for Through the Window
xXIt's Just A MelodyXx chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
omg...that made me cry...:'-(
Kaisari chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
aw... poor wittle Gir! (cries)
Weaver chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
(EXPLODES)

THAT WAS BEAUTIFULLY DEPRESSING!
Extraintrovert chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
The thought processes of self-aware machines is always an interesting point to write about; a supremely befuddling (at least to the human mind) array of circular-logic arguments, based on observations and pre-existing data, that continually strives to make sense of the universe. For GIR, a machine that is far more human in his actions than a robot, it would only be more befuddling, especially considering the constant presence of Zim.

As for this 'crush' you have him exhibiting, it seems to me, due to his overwhelmingly hedonistic nature, that it is more of a need to have what is denied to him. While he would still desire Zim if Dib was not in the picture, it could not and is not an emotional desire but rather a conscious effort for control

Regardless, this is definitely a solid effort into the world of IZ fanfics and it made my daily reading all the better
Miss Cassi chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Aww...

That's really sad... *sniffle*

Poor Gir.
some persons chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
aw... it so sad. i feel sorry for gir.
CuteCrittersGang chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Tom: Aw, poor Gir! (huggles)

Gir: WAFFLES! (runs in circles and giggles)

Tom: Erm . . . anyways. I suppose Gir IS a little OOC, but it wasn't in an annoying way . . . more of a really really cute way! (_)

Gir: (tackles Tom) SQUIRRLEY SQUIRRLEY! EEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!

Tom: GACK!

*Tom*
whowantstoknow chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
poor gir
UnlikelyToBearIt chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
OMG this was so great, GIRs pov :( I feel bad for him!

:Hugs GIR: Great story! loved it so much!
samantha chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
aww ;_; poor G.I.R. this is soo sad *huggles him* I really like this story *claps*!
Circus freak92 chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
OMG this is soo sad Can you write more to it I would like to read more of this! -[favs]-
Gudo chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
;;

Aww...I feel sorry for poor GIR...
Penname wa Silver B chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
NEAT! And considering he was in SIR mode, I do view this as in character. It's a neat spin, and one that takes practicalities into consideration. I like it. Poor GIR.
Princess of Despair chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Aw. I really liked this.
MidnaiteWolf chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Fabulous. Beautiful. Heartwrenching, slightly disturbing and wonderful. I love your work.
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »