Reviews for Grief and Guilt
Manta85 chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Wow. This is quite a wonderful story. I enjoyed every aspect of it, from the emotional frustration to the revelations of Miyako's relationships, and finally to the crossbreeding.

Ken is pretty bright, with or without the dark spore, so I think he would indeed realize that Natte wasn't his child, unless he was too distracted with the inner battles he fought.

I just want you to know that I am adding this to my new C2 group, Soulmate. :D

Well done!
Yami Vizzini chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
It was nice to see Miyako work through her grief like that... although I'm not sure what to think about what happened with her and Shurimon. Eh, you write whatever you like, and more power to you for it!
Falcon Strife chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
You could never imagine the look on my face when it clued in who Natte's dad was. Lol. Normally I wouldn't be bothered with Miyako, but this was okay. Maybe I'll go read some more Miyako fics. ; I really liked at the end how Hawkmon made Miyako feel better about never telling Ken how she really felt. That was really sweet. At first when Miyako said she should hurt, I thought she was going to be angry about Ken and Wormmon's relationship. ;

Anyhoo, good fic. _ Well done!
Karatepenguin chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
That was really wierd, and confusing.

You really are gooked on the humanpartner thing, arn't you?

I have a question, how could she? With a bird? And a what?

I'm confused, but then I am very small. (Lord of the Rings)

Anyways, that was pretty cool though.

Miyako RULES!

Wong means King
Shaochung Lee chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
Uh...whoa. um...did you put some crossbreeding here? i don't mind...but i can't tell...cool fic, tho! you had to kill of Ichijouji-kun! *sobs* he was so cute and HOT...and...*sobs sobs sobs* GOOD GOOD FIC, THOUGH!
Cynthia2 chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
*sniffles* I still come close to tears every time I read this...it's just so...BEAUTIFUL!
sine amorem chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
Awesome story! Yet again, I must say that I am stunned. ::looks at the author's profile pic:: Whoa! ::drooling and strange slurping noises are heard::mahhh...::smacks herself::Back to the fic. Wow. Just...awesome. I loved it! _ VD
Lady Iapetus Roving Wanderer chapter 1 . 7/9/2001
Have I mentioned how much I like this fic? Well, guess I'm mentioning it now!
tremor3258 chapter 1 . 5/10/2001
Nice. Interesting take. I'm not sure of the biochemistry involved, but that's unimportant. A good character piece.
Astrael chapter 1 . 5/8/2001
So Sweet!
Sephiroth no Miko chapter 1 . 5/6/2001
That was... surprising. Nice job.
Kay chapter 1 . 5/5/2001
::sniffs:: So sad... but very beautifully written. I'm very, very impressed with this... and it's so... thorough and extremely good!
Hopelight chapter 1 . 5/5/2001