Reviews for The Calling
Guest chapter 7 . 12/26/2013
Please, please keep going, I needs to know what happens next and what happens with the dream, if Bruce wakes n Diana is there, OMFG! Please continue! This stpry is sooo good, please, please, please!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/5/2013
I'd give a kidney, lung, an arm, leg and a testicle to see this story finished.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Why the actually hell would Wonder Woman need Batman to train her? She trained her entire life to be a warrior.
yob3 chapter 7 . 4/9/2013
Intriguing. Looks to be a good story
ieatcookies chapter 6 . 3/28/2013
Such a shame that this is discontinued. It had a great beginning and would've turned into a wonderful read.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
A good story indeed. You've played the card games flawlessly. Just need to go for the win - finish the story strong
Miguel Santoro chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Dear Dc Lady:

I read with great interest the story about Batman and Wonder Woman you've written, except for the slight disappointment of some, such as "The Calling", not complete, at least in the DC site Lady's Fan Fiction. If you finished that story ("The Calling") and hung elsewhere. I would be interested to read your next. Thank you.

Miguel Santoro
Guest chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
please!please!please!finish this it to EPIC to leave it like this!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
Loving it, hope u finish it!
ieatcookies chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
I really enjoy this story. I do wish you would continue!
Strike300 chapter 7 . 1/25/2012
Enjoying this version of Diana and the mystery of the serial killer! Hope to see more someday.
hawkeye-song chapter 7 . 1/12/2011
You've done a wonderful job, I hope that you are going to continue this, it seems that you have not updated it for a while!
Lwx chapter 7 . 11/3/2010
I liked the story quite a lot. The way you portrait the characters and the whole concept is good and unique. Not to mention of all the possibilities and potential the story has. However looking at the last update date is discouraging, as it leaves you wonder if it will be continued or not.
Golden Diamond chapter 7 . 10/8/2010
Is that it? No! Don't tell me that was it! Jk!(: I know that's not it! (3 But you left me hanging! No fair!(3 I was totally enjoying this story! It's getting real real good! Please tell me you'll update soon! I mean this story so far is just... wow! I like how at first the absolutely have no feelings of more than friends but like I hope they do start showing! It looks like soon they will! (: And my god it's so funny how Diana got all worked up about how Bruce was smiling and flirting with that girl(3 Tee hee! Oh and it's funny how Bruce puts up an act with Diana in her office and that guy comes in... Original!(3 Oh and I absolutely loved when Bruce gave Diana a genuine smile! I imagined it and I loved his smile! Oh and in the ending how Bruce asked Diana to dance with him reminded me of that Paris epsiode on Justice League!(3 anywho I really hope you update soon! Oh and one last last thing; wasn't like the girl Bruce asked to marry him named Andrea Beamount or something? My little brother has that epsode on DVD and like I watched it with him so yeah. Anyway that's my question(3 well again I hope you update soon and nor be mean to your fans and not update (3 I know you won't! Okay now bye!
Chaosmob chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
lol no one really likes to agree with bats.

Great chapter.