Reviews for The Calling
ibisnoxkai chapter 6 . 1/8
very good chapter. pacing is perfect.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/22/2015
Please continue this story, its great.
Doominater84 chapter 7 . 10/6/2015
Really fantastic beginnings to a story, it's been a long time but it'd be amazing to see it finished.
shejams chapter 7 . 5/28/2015
Aaah man! This isn't finished? Do you plan of finishing this? I guess not since it's been years. Well, thank you for what you've wrote so far. I love it. It was getting real good too. *pouts*
But I'll survive... I guess.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/26/2013
Please, please keep going, I needs to know what happens next and what happens with the dream, if Bruce wakes n Diana is there, OMFG! Please continue! This stpry is sooo good, please, please, please!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/5/2013
I'd give a kidney, lung, an arm, leg and a testicle to see this story finished.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Why the actually hell would Wonder Woman need Batman to train her? She trained her entire life to be a warrior.
yob3 chapter 7 . 4/9/2013
Intriguing. Looks to be a good story
ieatcookies chapter 6 . 3/28/2013
Such a shame that this is discontinued. It had a great beginning and would've turned into a wonderful read.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
A good story indeed. You've played the card games flawlessly. Just need to go for the win - finish the story strong
Miguel Santoro chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Dear Dc Lady:

I read with great interest the story about Batman and Wonder Woman you've written, except for the slight disappointment of some, such as "The Calling", not complete, at least in the DC site Lady's Fan Fiction. If you finished that story ("The Calling") and hung elsewhere. I would be interested to read your next. Thank you.

Miguel Santoro
Guest chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
please!please!please!finish this it to EPIC to leave it like this!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
Loving it, hope u finish it!
ieatcookies chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
I really enjoy this story. I do wish you would continue!
Strike300 chapter 7 . 1/25/2012
Enjoying this version of Diana and the mystery of the serial killer! Hope to see more someday.