Reviews for What Does It All Mean?
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 17 . 10/5/2014
That ending sucked and you're a coward for leaving it like that. I regret even bothering with this, especially since the reviews weren't that encouraging.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 16 . 10/5/2014
You made Naruto Hokage, sure, expected, about time really, but you've still made him the story's punching bag for cheap dramatic effect.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 15 . 10/5/2014
Sakura is a complete and utter ingrate. I don't know others have praised you for your portrayal of her.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 14 . 10/5/2014
Still creeps me out he calls Naruto niichan.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 13 . 10/5/2014
OK...
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 12 . 10/5/2014
I'd drop this fic if it wasn't short.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 11 . 10/5/2014
At least the cat is out of the bag now.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 10 . 10/5/2014
A couple of things.

How come Akio refers to Kiba as his uncle but not Naruto, also why the fuck is Sakura reigning in Naruto when Sasuke is the one being a presumptuous asshole that thinks he is entitled to anything?
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 9 . 10/5/2014
Why does Akio refer to Naruto as his older brother? It's creepy.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 8 . 10/5/2014
Sakura has never been with anyone but Sasuke, despite only being with him once, seven years ago, and having Naruto to raise her child with her? That is fucking tragic.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 7 . 10/5/2014
Don't tell me Naruto hasn't moved on in the past seven fucking years. He better be with Sakura.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
I think it's hilariously bad of Sakura to immediately think Naruto might help her raise Sasuke's bastard child after everything. He'll probably do it.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 5 . 10/5/2014
Good effort.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 4 . 10/5/2014
Sasuke claims to want to kill Naruto and Sakura still has sex with him? Come on.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 3 . 10/5/2014
Of course Naruto is always there to comfort Sakura, regardless. Just hope it gets him somewhere meaningful, he deserves better than being a silver medal.