Reviews for The Heart of the Phoenix
Guest chapter 16 . 12/21/2013
EEP I LOVE IT!
Potter-Malfoy ROCKS chapter 16 . 11/17/2012
This is the cutest chapter ever and I'm actually really sad to see it end
You're a great writer so don't stop :-D
Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 16 . 8/2/2012
Aweeee cuteee
Filthy Absinthe chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
WAIT — Dumbledore is not in love with Harry, right ? He just love him like you love a grandchild ?
Onyx Claws chapter 16 . 10/28/2011
Wonderful story, you have a fantastic way with words. (:
Ayanna88 chapter 16 . 1/15/2011
I loved this story! It was so good!
Acythien chapter 16 . 10/19/2010
you're the best writer i've ever read! omg. i can't believe that someone actually managed to switch me from itachi/sasuke (Naruto) to draco/harry! :D gonna read ur other stories now!
Drarry Queen chapter 16 . 1/8/2010
This was a very beautiful story. I love how the romance between Harry and Draco unfolded, it was SO sweet. And the whole thing with Fawkes was VERY clever. Where on EARTH did you come up with something like that? It's bloody GENIOUS. Which i can't spell. ha. xD Anyways, wonderful story. I love the ending where Draco and Harry BOTH went out and bought rings to propose. That is SO cute! You are a great writer, I can't wait to read your Inubus story. That looks really good too! Keep up the good work, ok?

Your new fan,

Drarry Queen
Lumcer chapter 16 . 11/1/2009
this deffinatly is in the top rank of my favorites... though I'm kind of sad you skipped out on the last battle sceen. LOVED IT! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

KCK-Lumcer

P.S. Thanks tuns for finishing it!
BrightandSparklyThings chapter 16 . 6/1/2009
No! Its over! Why would you do that... That was adorable! I can't remember if I reviewed any other chapters, and if I didn't, Im so sorry! This story is amazing! It completely cheered me up. :) I luurve draco so very much! It was so sweet! *sniff* Words cannot describe how grateful I am that you posed this story. Thank you! xx
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Confusing... but interesting... I'm intrigued.
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 10 . 12/24/2008
great chapter!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 9 . 12/24/2008
well, that was a very cool twist!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 8 . 12/24/2008
i loved the brother-sister interaction at the end! it gave me a sense of deja vu, but it's generally me taking food from my little brother. it's really satisfying!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 7 . 12/24/2008