Reviews for It Can't Be Love
Aj chapter 39 . 12/18/2016
I fucking hate you with your misleading shit . You could have put angst instead of romance in the description damn you i've been bawling my eyes out . This is angst . Don't forget . Simmering angst sure but still angst.
On another note I loved this story and wish i could've saved it but my storage is full . Thank you for writing this story , even if I will never be the same .

Yours sincerely
Aj~
SaberAureum chapter 30 . 12/17/2016
I don't know. With all of these...happening. I've become...quite numb.
SaberAureum chapter 29 . 12/17/2016
I've never been more confused in my life.
SaberAureum chapter 23 . 12/17/2016
Ron and Harry? I thought Ron and Hermione! T-T
SaberAureum chapter 18 . 12/17/2016
I hope Harry wouldn't be this submissive when he had his memories back. Seeing him very submissive doesn't sit right. Draco need someone who will actively challenge him, even though he's inclined to believe that a slave-like mate is fit for him.
SaberAureum chapter 17 . 12/17/2016
I want to believe that Harry's amnesia caused his walls to break down. Is this true?
Calmzone1 chapter 39 . 7/30/2016
quite the roller coaster ride in the story. I would like to see an epilogue or one shot where Dumbledore finally gets in trouble for manipulating Ron with a spell or curse and for what he continually does to Harry. very interesting story, thanks for sharing
Guest chapter 39 . 6/11/2016
I'm sort of glad that he doesn't remember all the parts where he was raped. But the one I pity the most is Harry! Not Draco Malfoy, he's just...too icky to be forgiven. Plus, with all the things he'd done to Harry...there's just no way to forgive him. And damn it! There's been nothing done to Albus Dumbassdore?! No reparations?! Jeez.
KyouTakuTen chapter 39 . 4/16/2016
Hiya!
I don't usually prefer reading veela drarry fictions... But something in the title of this story urged me to ignore its 'Veela' thing and plunge into it. And, I'm not one bit disappointed... This fic is the first creature!fic I've read in the entire HP fandom and I loved it!

The emotions, the dialogues, the character interactions... Everything is perfect in itself... A beautiful blend of love with hate, tears with passion, revenge, care... My God! And, what not!

I loved Draco's character especially... The betrayal he must've felt at the forced alteration of his blood and genes... Poor boy... And, you've done an excellent job in portraying his emotions... Though he seemed to be an utter prick to Harry at times, the way you made him fall in love vid Harry was gradual and original. I got the chills during the collar scenes though... I could crystal clearly see Draco's evilness... That sexy devil...

Harry was someone who, at times seemed like the sweet little boy we knew but showed his emotions rather... Fiercely, I must say. I really wanted to strangle him for the torture he put Draco through and I really forgot that Draco was the one who initially tortured our Golden boy. Your writing style was so flexible that I felt every kind of emotion at the very instant for both the boys... Superb.

Manipulative Dumbledore... Ah, that's where I went a little... Off, if u know what I mean. I've never imagined Dumbledore to be manipulative but it didn't seem awkward to me as I thought it would be. Actually, in retrospect, I think his character, as you've written, was apt to the story and furthermore, brought the boys closer, despite their hatred.

And, the ending was beautiful. It would've been sappy if you had ended it with a patch-up and mind numbing kiss. I, as any other reader, would want that... Yet, at the same time, it would be downright worse. So, not ending the story with a kiss but with a chance from Harry for Draco to prove himself in the long run was... I'm sorry, I have no words... It's too much to praise. Magnificent.

P.S - My longest review... Definitely bookmarking this story... Bye!

~ Wheezy.
guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
This started okay and then i couldnt read anymore. Its disturbing and the author must have some sick fantasies going on to be able to write this.
Never read anything so awful as this. Disgusting.
Great loss of my time.
ShadowsofBlue chapter 39 . 2/11/2016
WOW! That was such an emotional roller coaster ! I liked the plot and the character development was spectacular . I do hope you have written more , you are good at it . The ending was so nice , it fit perfectly . Chapters could have been a tad longer , but it was fine for chapter length , most write chapters much shorter than this. You weren't afraid to make your readers despise you and the choices you made , that's a good thing. It made the story better . Keep Writing !
-ShadowsofBlue
mjlandrum chapter 5 . 1/28/2016
Well done.
Mistress of Craziness chapter 18 . 1/21/2016
It's been years, and I'll doubt you'll even see this, but... what the fuck?

Honestly, if you ever have the desire to write Harry Potter fanfiction again, I suggest you completely scrape up to the part where Harry loses his memories and rewrite this whole story. It was SO good, so promising, and then... I don't know what the fuck happened. Do you have two personas inside you? Did you let someone else take the reigns? This feels like it's from a totally different author and a whole new story.

I kind of skimmed after learning Harry's mental age-cringe-and read the ending, and I'm just... I'm sorry, but Harry would be fucked in the head after all that. I also doubt he would forgive Malfoy that easily. I mean, he raped him multiple times, not to mention the countless other people that got in on the action, including his "best mate"... like I said, I skimmed, but I decided to pick this chapter to review mainly because this is where you lost me. I would have preferred cliche Veela fluff over... whatever this is.

I hope you are still writing though. You are a wonderful writer, and since it has been years, I'm sure you have improved immensely.

Seriously though... what the fuck?
Guest chapter 32 . 8/17/2015
Shit.
bloodedlife94 chapter 24 . 8/10/2015
soo. I'm not liking Ron desire to be with harry. He seems like he is slowly going to behave like malfoy. and I'm not liking malfoy either..poor harry
1,601 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »