Reviews for It Can't Be Love
Calmzone1 chapter 39 . 7/30
quite the roller coaster ride in the story. I would like to see an epilogue or one shot where Dumbledore finally gets in trouble for manipulating Ron with a spell or curse and for what he continually does to Harry. very interesting story, thanks for sharing
I'm sort of glad that he doesn't remember all the parts where he was raped. But the one I pity the most is Harry! Not Draco Malfoy, he's just...too icky to be forgiven. Plus, with all the things he'd done to Harry...there's just no way to forgive him. And damn it! There's been nothing done to Albus Dumbassdore?! No reparations?! Jeez.
KyouTakuTen chapter 39 . 4/16
Hiya!
I don't usually prefer reading veela drarry fictions... But something in the title of this story urged me to ignore its 'Veela' thing and plunge into it. And, I'm not one bit disappointed... This fic is the first creature!fic I've read in the entire HP fandom and I loved it!

The emotions, the dialogues, the character interactions... Everything is perfect in itself... A beautiful blend of love with hate, tears with passion, revenge, care... My God! And, what not!

I loved Draco's character especially... The betrayal he must've felt at the forced alteration of his blood and genes... Poor boy... And, you've done an excellent job in portraying his emotions... Though he seemed to be an utter prick to Harry at times, the way you made him fall in love vid Harry was gradual and original. I got the chills during the collar scenes though... I could crystal clearly see Draco's evilness... That sexy devil...

Harry was someone who, at times seemed like the sweet little boy we knew but showed his emotions rather... Fiercely, I must say. I really wanted to strangle him for the torture he put Draco through and I really forgot that Draco was the one who initially tortured our Golden boy. Your writing style was so flexible that I felt every kind of emotion at the very instant for both the boys... Superb.

Manipulative Dumbledore... Ah, that's where I went a little... Off, if u know what I mean. I've never imagined Dumbledore to be manipulative but it didn't seem awkward to me as I thought it would be. Actually, in retrospect, I think his character, as you've written, was apt to the story and furthermore, brought the boys closer, despite their hatred.

And, the ending was beautiful. It would've been sappy if you had ended it with a patch-up and mind numbing kiss. I, as any other reader, would want that... Yet, at the same time, it would be downright worse. So, not ending the story with a kiss but with a chance from Harry for Draco to prove himself in the long run was... I'm sorry, I have no words... It's too much to praise. Magnificent.

P.S - My longest review... Definitely bookmarking this story... Bye!

~ Wheezy.
guest chapter 1 . 2/21
This started okay and then i couldnt read anymore. Its disturbing and the author must have some sick fantasies going on to be able to write this.
Never read anything so awful as this. Disgusting.
Great loss of my time.
ShadowsofBlue chapter 39 . 2/11
WOW! That was such an emotional roller coaster ! I liked the plot and the character development was spectacular . I do hope you have written more , you are good at it . The ending was so nice , it fit perfectly . Chapters could have been a tad longer , but it was fine for chapter length , most write chapters much shorter than this. You weren't afraid to make your readers despise you and the choices you made , that's a good thing. It made the story better . Keep Writing !
-ShadowsofBlue
mjlandrum chapter 5 . 1/28
Well done.
Mistress of Craziness chapter 18 . 1/21
It's been years, and I'll doubt you'll even see this, but... what the fuck?

Honestly, if you ever have the desire to write Harry Potter fanfiction again, I suggest you completely scrape up to the part where Harry loses his memories and rewrite this whole story. It was SO good, so promising, and then... I don't know what the fuck happened. Do you have two personas inside you? Did you let someone else take the reigns? This feels like it's from a totally different author and a whole new story.

I kind of skimmed after learning Harry's mental age-cringe-and read the ending, and I'm just... I'm sorry, but Harry would be fucked in the head after all that. I also doubt he would forgive Malfoy that easily. I mean, he raped him multiple times, not to mention the countless other people that got in on the action, including his "best mate"... like I said, I skimmed, but I decided to pick this chapter to review mainly because this is where you lost me. I would have preferred cliche Veela fluff over... whatever this is.

I hope you are still writing though. You are a wonderful writer, and since it has been years, I'm sure you have improved immensely.

Seriously though... what the fuck?
Guest chapter 32 . 8/17/2015
Shit.
bloodedlife94 chapter 24 . 8/10/2015
soo. I'm not liking Ron desire to be with harry. He seems like he is slowly going to behave like malfoy. and I'm not liking malfoy either..poor harry
bloodedlife94 chapter 20 . 8/10/2015
soo. dumbledore wants to break their bond and has some weird plan...to be honest I really do hope he succeeds. what malfoy is doing is...to be honest quite horrifying.
platinum.and.raven chapter 39 . 3/16/2015
I love he boys' journey and this fic is great!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/26/2015
What the bloody hell is your facination with draco raping harry i men youve got me so worked up spelling things wrong! What is wrong with your! Does harries virginity meannothing?
divpotterdemitributebender chapter 37 . 12/27/2014
Honestly, I cannot even finish this fanfiction. I am trying to say this as respectfully as possible, but really it sucks. The first couple of chapters were fantastic - I loved them, I was hoping that this was one of those stories where Harry and Draco are forced together for some reason and they eventually fall in love, but then shit went down and so did my rating of the fanfiction. Draco actually RAPING someone is totally out of character for him - no matter how rude or childish he seems in the actual series, he is just that. He's childish. He said in the beginning of the story that he would never kill someone, yet he would rape someone, multiple times, at that. ALL of the characters were completely messed up (except for Hermione and Seamus. They were good.) and out of character, which let me down immensely. I don't understand why I didn't just stop at the Ron bit because that was disgusting. Who do you think Ron is? All of the rape that happens in this fanfiction is utterly embarrassing and disgusting, and there was no warning whatsoever. Have you ever heard of trigger warnings? Some people, like myself, are terribly sensitive to that type of literature. The memory-loss story arc felt desperate and unnecessary, as I would've been more than satisfied with a learning-to-love-each-other fic. No words can accurately describe how extremely let down I feel. There was no character development, and anything in this story that you claim to be IS character development is purely a desperate attempt to try and wrap up the story and make it seem like the characters actually gave a shit about one another. Not to mention the countless plot holes, spelling and grammar errors, and lack of detail. I apologize for my bluntness, but I, for one, am angry and disappointed.
Demitri-Landgravate chapter 39 . 12/9/2014
no, your story was awesome! I was as always empathetic with the characters and honestly, your story hurt, but it also felt nice... (sorry this sounds weird O.o) I loved it though! It was really good! Thx and ttyl! :)
Guest chapter 39 . 8/18/2014