Reviews for Love and Other Accidents
olowalu2 chapter 19 . 2/6
Hey, I just finished reading "Love and Other Accidents" and I wanted to congratulate you on a job well done. Well done! :) I'm a little greedy and I'm wondering if you've ever thought about jumping back into the fray. This book was completed way back in 2006.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/16/2020
I first read this probably when I was in 6th or 7th grade, and I'm rereading it well out of college and into adulthood and findings it's STILL one of my favorite fanfictions I've ever read.

Whatever you've been up to since you first published this story, I hope you've had a great life. You've got such a talent for writing dialogue, among the best I've come across in any story, fanfiction and published stories alike. So whether you've pursued writing professionally or have just written fanfiction for fun, I greatly admire your writing and think you have real talent.
9nazarene chapter 16 . 10/5/2020
proposing 17 times ? If they have been dating a year, shouldn't Darcy have more improvement ? why is he constantly ordering lizzy around, never asking her and just telling her how he wants stuff done.
9nazarene chapter 5 . 10/5/2020
So jane has a problem/distaste that her dad is sleeping around with women but didnt have a problem when collins was harassing and stalking her own sister for months? She didnt have a problem when he forcefully kissed her sister? She wasnt disturbed by it. (she was actually disturbed that lizzy punched him, at the clg ball also she had a problem with lizzy hitting darcy, but not with darcy who had forcefully taken lizzie's camera) But has a problem with his dad sleeping with consenting alduts?
Also never saw lizzy participating in a wedding of the man who assaulted her. The kiss was an assault and it was downplayed in the story and by the other characters, it really disturbs me!
TheMrsW chapter 19 . 12/12/2019
Great story. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/11/2019
Thanks so much for writing this! I really love how you wrote all the characters and it made me smile
QUACK3RS chapter 19 . 4/15/2019
Great story
canadianclaire chapter 17 . 1/24/2019
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this story! You are an excellent writer and I hope you are out there somewhere getting showered in money and love for your literary contributions :)
Levenez chapter 19 . 11/13/2018
What a nice story! I enjoy both the start (first 15 ish chapterswhere you set the original story in a modern setup with your own twist and include the well known scenesand the last few chapters a year later. I have nothing against the story continuing but it can be tough to keep having things happening. But you managed that very well in your own way.
You write some really long chapters, it flows really well. It is a pleasure to read.
Thank you so much.
Miral chapter 7 . 9/23/2018
"There's nothing for it. Despite your horrific mother, your questionable friends, your scheming sister, and your own difficult nature, I love you, and I'll have you despite what anyone says."

Omg. You really nailed the modern version. This story is hysterical.
Miral chapter 7 . 9/23/2018
Oh wow this is funny. Lizzie calling out Charlotte for still calling her husband Mr Collins? Lady Catherine insisting Lizzie play the piano despite her arguments that she can only play scales? Hahaha. Priceless.
palmtreehead chapter 19 . 9/6/2018
That was a great epilogue, felt like wrapping up loose ends I hadn’t quite realised were present! Thanks for sharing
palmtreehead chapter 18 . 9/6/2018
Ahaha, again I love Fitz, the comment about being able to stay mad while sharing a bed is gold - I had to laugh out loud cos I’ve never been able to follow ‘don’t go to bed angry’. But I am still with my partner/husband after 16yrs () and happy with our 3 kids (most of the time)
palmtreehead chapter 17 . 9/6/2018
Love Fitz and Maggie’s baby talk - a messy change is indeed pretty bad for your mood and extremely disgusting. Thanks for sharing this story
HarnGin chapter 19 . 4/2/2018
I found this story and read it until way too late in the night/morning. I just had to know what happened next. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.