Reviews for Love and Other Accidents
Gaskellian chapter 19 . 12/11
I just found this story and LOVED IT! Oh my goodness. What a fun, engaging tale. Thank you!
ToEatAPeach chapter 1 . 12/4
I can already tell this is going to be SUCH fun...
EmmiH chapter 19 . 11/5
This was an absolutely stunning story. I am speechless. Definitely the best P&P story I have ever read - probably even the best fanfic over all!
Sheila Majczan chapter 19 . 7/8
A Stephanie Bell seems to have published this as Dropping Kisses on Amazon! Is that you?
Btroisi chapter 19 . 7/2
Thank you for sharing your story.
I'm always so impressed that people have time to create such detailed little worlds.
It was an enjoyable story. I do have to say that i thought lizzy was excessively nasty to darcy (but then, there are real oeople like that) and that he was unrealistically accomodating. But given their backstories, pehaps that was understandable.
And i did read to the end, didn't i?

Hooe you find the time to continue what is obviously a talent of yours.
MadAboutAusten chapter 19 . 6/20
Hello!

This is just an alert to let you know that this story is published on Amazon by the name "Dropping Kisses: A Pride and Prejudice Variation" by Stephanie Bell.

If you are the same author, congratulations!
If not, you know what to do!

Cheers!
M:)
Sheila Majczan chapter 1 . 6/8
Somehow I think I read this one but can't find a record of having done so but it looks to be worth rereading. So, a start that draws me in. Who has Fitz married? Based near a university campus...set for attracting lots of "groupies". Dar/Darcy already his stoic self, staring back at the camera.
I'm.Lizzy.Bennet chapter 19 . 3/23
i want to cry like a baby! the story was soooooo sweeeeeet! ahhhh!
I'm.Lizzy.Bennet chapter 8 . 3/21
i am CRYING! i am REALLY CRYING!
but actually, you better named his song "the last man"
but, wonderful! it was wonderful!
I'm.Lizzy.Bennet chapter 4 . 3/20
Nice
I'm.Lizzy.Bennet chapter 3 . 3/20
Bravo
Sheila Majczan chapter 19 . 2/23
Thanks for a good story - one for independent and professional women everywhere... and even one for emotionally abused adult children.
Sheila Majczan chapter 18 . 2/23
Heavy stuff. I feel like I should go back and reread some of this...and what led up to this...because of the fierce reactions.
Sheila Majczan chapter 17 . 2/22
Wow, heavy stuff...and hard to change...it will take a lot of effort and thinking before acting.
Sheila Majczan chapter 16 . 2/22
Wanting to shake both...say yes...move in together!