Reviews for Love and Other Accidents
inappropriate laughter chapter 19 . 2/8/2010
This is absolutely THE most EXCELLENT modern/AU P&P story to ever exist. Seriously. Oh, myGAWD. I found it somewhere past midnight last night, read until I passed out into sleep around the second page of the epilogue, and finished it now. Amazing.
navV chapter 19 . 1/31/2010
This story was great!
Rembaud chapter 19 . 12/30/2009
So good! I know that you may not even get this, considering that that story is very old, but it does not hinder my respect for your writing talent. I loved your own personal take on the characters and how there were so many twists to keep everyone interested in the story.

Great job and continue on,

Makarii
Katzenpfote chapter 19 . 12/1/2009
very well done, generally I don't like present-time-P&P but you just might have changed my opinion on that
99 chapter 19 . 11/28/2009
This is a good story. I really liked it, especially up until Chapter 14 when you were still shadowing the novel. The dialogue is quirky and entertaining. The characters are well-developed. You created a more than acceptable modern adaptation of the novel that rivals most published versions.

One criticism though is that some conversations seem to go on too long or the scene plays out too much, which makes it rather overdone. There are also some areas where the characters are rambling or appear to take too long before driving their point home. It gets wearisome at some point, until we hit another highlight in the scene. This is much more noticeable in the latter chapters than the first fourteen.

Still, this would be one of the best fanfics I've read on FFN. Your modern Fitzwilliam Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet is not one I'll soon forget. I'm glad to have stumbled upon your story.

Hope you keep writing. Good luck.
Darcyfan14 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
i love your story! Please keep writing.
HideSeekKeep chapter 19 . 11/19/2009
This was wonderful! I think this might be one of the best P&P modern adaptations I've come across. I loved the way you were able to put your own twist on the events of the original book, which made things fun and fresh but didn't detract from the overall love story between Lizzy and Darcy. Lizzy also had just the right amount of spunk, without being too outrageous or outright rude, which is a problem I've come across reading other fics. And I think I may have have a bit of a crush on your version of Darcy. Where can I find someone like him?

Anyhow, just wanted to congratulate you on the piece and thank you for sharing it. I hope you'll be writing more stories in the future!
Miss Pseudonymous chapter 7 . 11/1/2009
You're a genius.
Miss Pseudonymous chapter 3 . 11/1/2009
Hi, I know I'm getting to this really late but WOW. This is incredible - the writing, the imagination, the references - excellent. Are you published? Who are you? WOW. I'm enjoying this so much. Thank you!
sheldon-7 chapter 19 . 10/11/2009
This story is absolutely wonderful! I just re-read it for the second time, and I love it even more. I loved the personalities and backgrounds you gave the characters, they were similar to the original, but still clearly your own ideas. I liked that for a change, Mr. Darcy was not just handed his money, that he earned it by having musical talent.

I could continue to go on and on about this story, but I'll just say finish by saying amazing job! Thank you for sharing!
moro45 chapter 18 . 9/23/2009
I think Will's the only one whose faults are always on display. He doesn't really deserve all the heat he constantly gets, in my opinion.
noukinav018 chapter 19 . 8/17/2009
I can't believe Lizzie.

aaw, they just accepted to get married

**laughs hysterically**

geez i laughed a lot

thx for the story.

it was i think i got used to the other plots ending with the marriage part lol, still I like your story

cheers!
noukinav018 chapter 18 . 8/17/2009
uhm... actually well I think everybody overreacted and everyone picked on Will. At least I see it that way...Of course what he did it was without thinking he'll hurt anyone.

but that marry me and Lizzie saying no is getting real old and oh

too much drama...

At this point it's like doubtful that these would marry **snorts*

both act really really bad...and Lizzie and Georgiana have turned annoying in some parts.

Well at least Will keeps from responding for quite a while and from his side it doesn't seem fair that everybody starts pointing without putting themselves in his shoes for a change.

OMG

what a TERRIBLE misunderstanding.

geez, I wonder how Will is not depressed.

thx for the chapter!
noukinav018 chapter 17 . 8/17/2009
no way. I can't believe Lizzie will have a phobia to get married.

that's so ridiculous as Will thinking he's a bad person.

but I feel for him. Sure it would make him think that's the reason why Liz doesn't want to get married
noukinav018 chapter 16 . 8/17/2009
man

this chapter makes me want to smack Lizzie so hard on the back of her head!

what in the world?

poor Will, he must have already given up on the idea of marrying her...almost surrendering?
788 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »