Reviews for Love and Other Accidents
Btroisi chapter 19 . 7/2/2017
Thank you for sharing your story.
I'm always so impressed that people have time to create such detailed little worlds.
It was an enjoyable story. I do have to say that i thought lizzy was excessively nasty to darcy (but then, there are real oeople like that) and that he was unrealistically accomodating. But given their backstories, pehaps that was understandable.
And i did read to the end, didn't i?

Hooe you find the time to continue what is obviously a talent of yours.
MadAboutAusten chapter 19 . 6/20/2017
Hello!

This is just an alert to let you know that this story is published on Amazon by the name "Dropping Kisses: A Pride and Prejudice Variation" by Stephanie Bell.

If you are the same author, congratulations!
If not, you know what to do!

Cheers!
M:)
Sheila Majczan chapter 1 . 6/8/2017
Somehow I think I read this one but can't find a record of having done so but it looks to be worth rereading. So, a start that draws me in. Who has Fitz married? Based near a university campus...set for attracting lots of "groupies". Dar/Darcy already his stoic self, staring back at the camera.
Libby Bennet chapter 19 . 3/23/2017
i want to cry like a baby! the story was soooooo sweeeeeet! ahhhh!
Libby Bennet chapter 8 . 3/21/2017
i am CRYING! i am REALLY CRYING!
but actually, you better named his song "the last man"
but, wonderful! it was wonderful!
Libby Bennet chapter 4 . 3/20/2017
Nice
Libby Bennet chapter 3 . 3/20/2017
Bravo
Sheila Majczan chapter 19 . 2/23/2017
Thanks for a good story - one for independent and professional women everywhere... and even one for emotionally abused adult children.
Sheila Majczan chapter 18 . 2/23/2017
Heavy stuff. I feel like I should go back and reread some of this...and what led up to this...because of the fierce reactions.
Sheila Majczan chapter 17 . 2/22/2017
Wow, heavy stuff...and hard to change...it will take a lot of effort and thinking before acting.
Sheila Majczan chapter 16 . 2/22/2017
Wanting to shake both...say yes...move in together!
Sheila Majczan chapter 15 . 2/22/2017
That's called cutting off your nose to spite your face. So Giana can't have sex or even sleep with her boyfriend which means Will and Lizzy are also cut off...hurts, doesn't it?
Sheila Majczan chapter 14 . 2/22/2017
That was really sweet but I am glad you added to it b/c Lizzy has to have her gallery showings and they have to marry...I hope...hope...hope.
Sheila Majczan chapter 13 . 2/22/2017
Both men...I'm betting!

Lizzy's "friend" certainly helped the shit hit the fan.

Thanks for this chapter.
Sheila Majczan chapter 12 . 2/22/2017
It was meant to be...yes, sing the song to her or make her listen and WHY hasn't he shown up again...the longer he stays away the worse it is. Can't believe how much money Will was going to pay Wick for a Dick!
788 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »