Reviews for Iizuka
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
I like how you seem to have crystallized and distilled a moment form the OVA into commentary, prophesy and warning.
SiriusFan13 chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
great job! i love how this one made me stop and think for a second about what scene it was portraying... good job. clear and vivid (and just vague enough at the beginning to be interesting)

sirius:D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
What delicious shivers this gave me. Excellent capture of I'izuka's mindset. Lovely irony that he feared the obvious-Kenshin-and took no real note of his ultimate downfall-Tomoe.
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
I loved that scene in the OAV where Kenshin was flashing menace at the men making snide comments about Tomoe. It was so cool, the way he silenced them. You captured that moment so well. I had a warm glow thinking about that snake Iizuke's reaction to his near-death experience. Pity he didn't learn from it!
LadyRhiyana chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Iizuka's guilty conscience is making *him* touchy. I've always thought he blew that scene out of proportion. Still, I like the description of the still ringing "shink" and the frozen room.
Warg chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Vivid, expressive and perfectly displaying the scene at the breakfast hall...

The breakfast description was awesome, and somehow showing cold fear alongside the chilliness.

Bye.
Terry-McElrath chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
This was a nice depiction of that breakfast scene. I enjoyed it very much! I really wish I had your skill with 100-word ficlets. Thanks!