Reviews for Ice Queen
Barasuishou chapter 1 . 1/6
I hate you for making me cry :( but well I love your fanfic please write more Tragic Fanfic of shaman king wherein Yoh will realize how much Anna is important to her
Kyoyama Daphne chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
please please PLEASE continue! just choose one ending and continue!
icemaiden-darkangel chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
bitersweet as the cold winter
yehey chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
i vote for killing anna... LOL... but seriously that was so sad. i was almost in tears...
sora4ever chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
OMG it was so good i loved it but it was so sad i started crying
drearymoments chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
aw!how sad but it was really,REALLY good!
funngurl chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
OMG! This story is so awesome! Ur an awesome writer, I was nearly in tears! Great job! But please...don't kill Anna. I'm not just saying that 'cause I like happy endings (which I do) but also because I think Yoh deserves a chance to tell her he's sorry, and get his forgiveness and redemption. Please don't kill her, let her make it through! Anyway, I'll be watching out 4 this fic! KEEP WRITIING!

Funngurl
cemetarydemon chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
UWAH! UPDATE! I CANT SLEEP IF I DONT FIND OUT! PLEASE! AT LEAST THINK ABOUT IT! ITS SO AWSOME!
TheMajesticBeanCurd chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
SERIOUSLY UPDATE! PLEASE! NO ONE SHOT! PLEASE? I want anna to be alive! But if you decide that she will die, that's a good decision too. Because from my experience, bad ending stories stick in the reader's mind longer... gyahahah... and make us cry...
unknown-chan chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
hey, who tried to rape ana? i hope you don't mind me asking...

i can just imagine the ice queen... ah, poor anna... T_T
non chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
i loved the story; very descriptive and characteristic, really.

but i hope it's not finished yet.

yoh should have his revenge on whoever that tried to rape anna and then follow her to death. i mean that's what he probably WOULD do. it would make sense.

keep up the good work n_n
cherry blossom blizzard chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Great story!

Really loved it. - It chilled me to the bone. I like the way you described Anna's plight... How could Yoh be so mean? ;-;

Anyway. The song's lyrics are very beautiful! *squeals* I liked how the song matched the story's mood... *scrambles off to find the MP3*
Kendricks Alashane chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
please update soon

kendricks alashane
Kuro Karasu chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
That's great! And I love Ice Queen from Within Temptation - but I prefeer Running Up That Hill. You're a great writer! Continue it, please... Update soon! 0
gummyworms chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Damn you, you made me half-cry, as in when your eyes fill up with tears but there aren't enough to run down your face, because your fanfic is so effin' beautiful, maginificent, emotional, deep and descriptive. Bizattch.

...Seriously, I really did love it. Update soon. To clarify: Update soon or get a very sad and angry me.

In my imagination, I would let Anna die, but only after she wakes up for a brief period of time to clear the things out with Yoh. Emotionalness.

All in all, good job.